Fishy?

Or a very stupid way in losing 4.2K, you would have to be a mug to even think about that, it's got scan written all over it.

scam
email them they will say its ready to be shipped to you and you can not view etc etc

100% a scam, do a Google for car scams and this exact type of scam will come. It says do not contact the dealer??????? Why?????? I emailed one of these to see what the response would be and was told the seller worked on an oil rig so couldn't meet but so long as I paid he'd arrange to get the car shipped to me (for an extra charge of course)!!! You know the saying, if it's too good to be true then..........

I don't know how long the adnhas been up bit it shouldn't have slipped through PH's net as they are quite hot on this.

100% a scam, do a Google for car scams and this exact type of scam will come. It says do not contact the dealer??????? Why?????? I emailed one of these to see what the response would be and was told the seller worked on an oil rig so couldn't meet but so long as I paid he'd arrange to get the car shipped to me (for an extra charge of course)!!! You know the saying, if it's too good to be true then..........

I don't know how long the adnhas been up bit it shouldn't have slipped through PH's net as they are quite hot on this.

Thing is people must send the money for them to keep doing it.

There really are some dull c*nts out there, sad but true.

I know it's a scam; but what a buy if it wasn't. Like a peed off wife flogging her ex's car for peanuts.....