First time Audi owner

gone

Reaction score
Hello everyone, great forum and about to join the ranks ...

Just put a deposit down on a dealer car coming into stock 3-4 weeks time, first time for me with an Audi, last two cars have been LR Freelanders, Mercedes before those.

S4 Avant in Ibis white with black interior, loaded with the following options
19" Titanium V spoke wheels, Black Pack, Privacy Glass, Matrix LED, Virtual cockpit, Carbon Atlas inlays, Pano Roof, B&O sound system, heated front/rear seats and a couple of other bits.

The dealer left me their demo car this morning, none of the quick spin round the block nonsense, half a tank of fuel, told to use it and go have fun, what a refreshing change!

The car arrives 3-4 weeks and sooo looking forward to it, I am a keen photographer so I will get you some pics when I can, looking forward to sharing those and to more info from this great forum.

Paul

Reactions: V6_Man and dubcool.pc
Welcome mate ... great group

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hello everyone, great forum and about to join the ranks ...

Just put a deposit down on a dealer car coming into stock 3-4 weeks time, first time for me with an Audi, last two cars have been LR Freelanders, Mercedes before those.

S4 Avant in Ibis white with black interior, loaded with the following options
19" Titanium V spoke wheels, Black Pack, Privacy Glass, Matrix LED, Virtual cockpit, Carbon Atlas inlays, Pano Roof, B&O sound system, heated front/rear seats and a couple of other bits.

The dealer left me their demo car this morning, none of the quick spin round the block nonsense, half a tank of fuel, told to use it and go have fun, what a refreshing change!

The car arrives 3-4 weeks and sooo looking forward to it, I am a keen photographer so I will get you some pics when I can, looking forward to sharing those and to more info from this great forum.

Paul
Hi Paul, welcome to Audi-sport.net. Car sounds awesome, we will look forward to the pics. Hope you enjoy the forum :)