First time Audi owner - hello

Jdavid536

Reaction score
Hi All,

Just wanted to stop by and say hi. I’m a first time Audi owner, purchased my A4 2007 sline SE 2.0tfsi (220bhp) around 2 months ago and all I can say is that I have been missing out! What a lovely car. Any advice or tips would be hugely appreciated.

Speak to you all soon
Jon

Last edited:
Reactions: QuattroCalum, GAS MONKEY and V6_Man
Hi Jon. Welcome to ASN and great choice . I am also sure you’ll like it here. 2.0tfsi is a lovely car with just about the right power. B7 forum is very active I am sure a lot of people will be happy to help and suggest mods, just make sure your wife can’t see your bank statements anymore

Any pics of the Car?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: Sandra
Hi Jon, welcome to audi-sport.net. Hope you enjoy the forum :)

Tashfeen - thank you, haha unfortunately it’s a joint account but I have do have PayPal credit lol. Yes I have a few pics, and will upload them now.

Gas monkey - sure, I’m waiting for a friend to put a stage 1 remap on it.

I will be needing some decent tyres if anyone can recommend any? Have to be pretty good in the wet as I’ll be carrying my son around in it and want something that can stop well too, I’ve previously gone with Michelin’s cross climates.

Thanks

Jon

Reactions: V6_Man
Tashfeen - thank you, haha unfortunately it’s a joint account but I have do have PayPal credit lol. Yes I have a few pics, and will upload them now.

Gas monkey - sure, I’m waiting for a friend to put a stage 1 remap on it.

I will be needing some decent tyres if anyone can recommend any? Have to be pretty good in the wet as I’ll be carrying my son around in it and want something that can stop well too, I’ve previously gone with Michelin’s cross climates.

Thanks

Jon

I have Michelin PS3s on my S4 as well as on B7 and very happy with overall performance including wet grip . However, my next choice would be PS4. Really good reviews and a good few forum members use them. I had Continental Super Contact 5s on the S4 and they were ***** tbh.

I use either car tyres.com or BlackCricles. They deliver the tyres to either Halfords or ATS Euromaster however, if you are fussy you can always try and ask Audi to price match.

Below are overall ratings

PS4
b1082c2cf0207c52f4a59ada2944d246.jpg

V PS3s
76a7a7b365b892e537ef64e9d1c0a645.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk