First service for my S5...costs?

Leeecs

Reaction score
Hey,

My new S5 is about 9months old and clocked up a little under 15,000 miles. The 'service due' message has just started popping up and I was wondering how much a standard service for an S5 at Audi costs (in the UK)?

I have an A3 and that seems to have fixed price service costs but I couldn't find the prices for 2.0l+ cars.

Also anyone know the difference between the 'major service' and the 'interim service' that Audi UK offers? Which one would I need for a first service?

Cheers
Lee

First service is pollen filter, oil and oil filter. Prices vary from dealer to dealer so shop around, but I would expect to pay under £300.

Also consider the independent route as it doesn't hit residuals as hard as you'd think.

Had my 1st 12 month oil change and filter today - cost was £195 so not so bad.

Main dealer? Which one.

Hey, thought I'd resurrect this thread rather than starting a new one...

My S5 3litre Sportback is approaching 1 y/o and is due its first service; it's only done 4,000 miles. Was quoted £300+ by the supplying dealer. When oil is 35$ a barrel that seems ludicrous.

Warren posted above that the first service is pollen filter, oil and oil filter. Is that correct for the 3litre version?

Anyone else had this done and is £300 about what you paid?

Thanks.