First rs3 replica?

Had a look around this vehicle when it was outside Autograph Cars in January. Very tidy motor, surprised he's selling it.

Last edited:
I like it!!! Must of cost him a fair wedge to put all the kit on it. Starting base of an S3 with 370bhp.....bet that shifts. Stage 3+ ?????? Is the owner on here as I havent seen any pics of it so far.

He needs a family saloon.. Its a 5 door audi? In what way is that not a family car?

its been doable for ages, its just shelling out another 4k for me though if i wanted to do it, if anyone wants one done though ;)

Looks decent, bit pricey tho!! Didnt think id like those wheels withthe gloss black but they actually look really good on the car

Why.....?
Loved this bit......"Exact RS3 Replica."...except for the engine,etc etc....

:puke2: Aside from the usual argument that no matter how good/fast something is, you just can't rebadge it as something else..... It also looks wrong, like you're looking at it through the bottom of a pint glass.. The proportions are just not an rs3, no matter how well done.. And those seats in that red black saggy combo thing are just nasty:puke2:

:puke2: Aside from the usual argument that no matter how good/fast something is, you just can't rebadge it as something else..... It also looks wrong, like you're looking at it through the bottom of a pint glass.. The proportions are just not an rs3, no matter how well done.. And those seats in that red black saggy combo thing are just nasty:puke2:
It's a personal thing,I know,but I just don't like the whole replica scene......it's not the real thing,it's not the same,don't try to make it look like something that it isn't.

It's a personal thing,I know,but I just don't like the whole replica scene......it's not the real thing,it's not the same,don't try to make it look like something that it isn't.
100% in agreement here Al...

Saw an A4 not the newest shape but the one before the DRL's with an rs3 body kit yesterday in Preston

the mounts etc tie in with the 8p3, afaik/remember its only a new crash bar / rad surround there were a couple of other ancillaries, the only issue was the cost of the authentic wings, or getting wings rolled

Those red seats are horrific:puke: I also don't like the whole replica thing, but those wheels in gloss black look very good.

obviously thoses seat coulours combo are bad but the rest looks "WICKED"
Those red seats are horrific:puke: I also don't like the whole replica thing, but those wheels in gloss black look very good.

It ain't worth £28k though for a 3 year old S3 Sportback regardless of what's done to it. Does look a reasonable copy though, but an RS3 is only made special with that 5 pot noise!

Spot on.

(ignore the `Dislike`, ****** phone!)

First ever 3 door rs3 .. Cool!

The front bumper looks a bit .. Stretched?

Why build something you can buy???

Last edited:
Here's another fine example:

It's a replica RS3 bumper on a replica RS3 lmao! Sorry I couldn't resist.

Hey Phil, what's this about rolling wings? Sounds interesting mate, the wings are definitely the only thing stopping me from getting the ball rolling.

S3Alex said:

If that's the case, why don't you get another motor instead of putting a big turbo on yours? I'm not trying to be ***** or anything but by your reasoning your making your car something it's not right? I mean the S3 is meant to be 265bhp if you want more surely you should buy an RS3?

Last edited:
I think he means the fact that he's badged it up as an RS3 when its obviously an S3....

I suppose at least he made the effort to make it look like the real thing, I hate it when people badge something up as something its not, I would rather have a car that is anonymous, blends in and is quick. At least it is quick, other wise he would look like a mug at traffic lights. There is some guy where I live driving a 1.8T "S4" cab, he even has the S4 badge on the wrong side.

I see a lot of RS4 TDi models about North Antrim, must be a special edition model eh?

It's a replica RS3 bumper on a replica RS3 lmao! Sorry I couldn't resist.

Hey Phil, what's this about rolling wings? Sounds interesting mate, the wings are definitely the only thing stopping me from getting the ball rolling.

If that's the case, why don't you get another motor instead of putting a big turbo on yours? I'm not trying to be ***** or anything but by your reasoning your making your car something it's not right? I mean the S3 is meant to be 265bhp if you want more surely you should buy an RS3?

Drop me a pm I have had a wee look and I'm pretty sure I got it all down