1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

Facelift First RS3 delivery???

Scottyg Aug 24, 2017

1. Scottyg

Scottyg Registered User

2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. LJC105

LJC105 Registered User

Good old Archie 'Clickbait' Hamilton. Fortunately it's not his and just an Audi long term lease (which I question how he managed to get that?), otherwise YouTube would be flooded with:

*FIRST DRIVE OF MY RS3 SALOON!* (which we'll undoubtedly get anyway...)
    *PPF ON MY RS3 SALOON!*
    *WRAPPING MY RS3 SALOON!*
    *PUTTING AN EXHAUST ON MY RS3 SALOON!*
    *MY RS3 VS MY A45 AMG!*
    *MY RS3 VS MY R8 V10 PLUS!*
    *MY RS3 VS MY A45 AMG VS MY R8 V10 PLUS!*
    *RS3 RACING AGAINST OTHER CARS SPONSORED BY INSERT COMPANY HERE*
    *BORED OF MY RS3?*
    *TUNING MY RS3????*
    *I SOLD MY RS3!*

Rinse and repeat.

RS-jay, dunes7 and Scottyg like this.
  4. AudiNutta

AudiNutta Moderator Staff Member Moderator Gold Supporter

Shame, I want an Exhaust video!

Thanks for ruining the surprise, I hadn't seen ;)

Scottyg likes this.
  5. Scottyg

Scottyg Registered User

Unfortunately Archie has many subscribers who will see this content and copy him. Hence, more orders for A3/S3 probably not much selling needed for the RS3!!
    If it bumps Audi footfall by 1% they've done their job! All for a 6-12 month loan of a car.

dunes7 likes this.
  6. LJC105

LJC105 Registered User

All jokes aside with the clickbait comment, he's figured the YouTube algorithm out and is rapidly growing. In fact I almost praise him for taking advantage of it. Brands love that sort of stuff. Still interesting how they considered him and not the other YouTube boys, when they probably have more reach. That said, he has just got himself into an R8 :frog:

7. AudiNutta

AudiNutta Moderator Staff Member Moderator Gold Supporter

That's true, he annoys me a little. I'm a follower of the YouTube 'gang', so see all their content.

It's annoying that he gets a loan car at the click of his fingers and the likes of us who have put money down, will struggle to drive one for a while at least for a decent run.

Scottyg likes this.
  8. s3pa

s3pa Registered User

Respect for him achieving this with Audi but indeed, as a RS customer with a RS3 on order it is a pretty tough task to get a Demo run..

AudiNutta and Scottyg like this.
  9. Scottyg

Scottyg Registered User

Archie's got a wee niche. He's only just come into the super car territory with the Corvette and now the R8. He still likes his hot Hatch within reach of normal people cars! Therefore the RS3 is a good fit with him having the A45 as well. How long before Merc try to one up Audi???

Most of the other SOL crew are more into high end super/hyper cars.

AudiNutta likes this.
  10. LJC105

LJC105 Registered User

There's a possibility he's under agreement whereby he can't accept any other loan car from another manufacturer, could be wrong but I don't see it being too astray. I'm sure Audi have some sorts of agreements in place for a loaner of such.

Scottyg likes this.
  11. dunes7

dunes7 Registered User

Such as, could he have said "Audi" one more time in that video........ :)

Scottyg and jungle650 like this.
  12. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

13. Scottyg

Scottyg Registered User

One thing that does do my head in is when he has to say the full name of every car he's taking about. It's the "Audi RS3 Saloon in Nardo Grey" x 20. It's the "Audi R8 V10 Plus" x 40 and the A45 AMG x 50!!!
    I say good on him. He's got a following and he's running with it. Not forgetting that he's a competitive racing driver who I believe has driven in a few Le Man 24hr and other endurance races, plus he did race Corvette's as well. If he can do what he doing, have fun, drive cars, **** about with his mates and make a living out of it, why the hell not!

phobos512 likes this.
  14. SPIKE_S3

SPIKE_S3 Vorsprung durch Technik

Not jealous :shutup2: :gun2:

Scottyg and AudiNutta like this.