First RS

K55P BK

Instagram: @blvckzxk
Reaction score
Hi All,

New to the forums, picked up my new RS3 from Audi Stockport back in July. It's my first ownership of an RS previous car was an A7 3.0 TDI and before that a Renault R26 so abit of difference.

Overall really enjoying the car so far done a few thousand miles already can't get enough.

Few cosmetic mods front and rear tinted lights and that it so far, wouldn't mind a remap later on down the line but also keen to keep hold of the 3 year warranty ha.

I've thrown a few pics up let me know what you think
image-jpeg.100995
image-jpeg.100996
image-jpeg.100998
image-jpeg.100999
image-jpeg.101000
image-jpeg.101001

Reactions: Vins, xpoweruk, Spaceman_RS3 and 2 others
Hi All,

New to the forums, picked up my new RS3 from Audi Stockport back in July. It's my first ownership of an RS previous car was an A7 3.0 TDI and before that a Renault R26 so abit of difference.

Overall really enjoying the car so far done a few thousand miles already can't get enough.

Few cosmetic mods front and rear tinted lights and that it so far, wouldn't mind a remap later on down the line but also keen to keep hold of the 3 year warranty ha.

I've thrown a few pics up let me know what you think
image-jpeg.100995
image-jpeg.100996
image-jpeg.100998
image-jpeg.100999
image-jpeg.101000
image-jpeg.101001
@K55P BK - Hi & :welcome!: to ASN!

Gorgeous looking RS3 :thumbs up:

Reactions: Radman
@K55P BK - Hi & :welcome!: to ASN!

Gorgeous looking RS3 :thumbs up:

Cheers mate :racer:

What's it like for club meets and events in this community? Frequent?

Was up at croft Sunday just gone watching the time attack and noticed a lack of Audis, would have much rather parked in the paddock with the rest of the car clubs rather than a field ha.

Stunning. The exact spec I would have.

Reactions: K55P BK
Really like the front light tints :)

Not many meets on here but there a few over on RS3OC.

Reactions: K55P BK
Same colour as mine, do you have the same upholstery colour as well?
 57 1

Really nice car you have there. Any chance you can get an exhaust note video up?