First RS

K55P BK

Instagram: @blvckzxk
Reaction score
Hi All,

New to the forums, picked up my new RS3 from Audi Stockport back in July. It's my first ownership of an RS previous car was an A7 3.0 TDI and before that a Renault R26 so abit of difference.

Overall really enjoying the car so far done a few thousand miles already can't get enough.

Few cosmetic mods front and rear tinted lights and that it so far, wouldn't mind a remap later on down the line but also keen to keep hold of the 3 year warranty ha.

I've thrown a few pics up let me know what you think

Reactions: Scottyg and Jake 61
Mate, that`s absolutely outstanding, and one of THE best RS3`s I`ve seen...

I`m on my first ever RS as well, and thoroughly enjoying the RS "experience".

Yours is a beauty mate; enjoy ! :rock:

Mate, that`s absolutely outstanding, and one of THE best RS3`s I`ve seen...

I`m on my first ever RS as well, and thoroughly enjoying the RS "experience".

Yours is a beauty mate; enjoy ! :rock:

Cheers mate appreciate it the only thing I wanted which I couldn't get was the black roof rails, still properly chuffed with it though.

Can't get enough of those pops and bangs on the down shifts, you'll know what I mean lad ha

What's yours like make spec and colour.

Cheers mate appreciate it the only thing I wanted which I couldn't get was the black roof rails, still properly chuffed with it though.

Can't get enough of those pops and bangs on the down shifts, you'll know what I mean lad ha

What's yours like make spec and colour.

That`s mine in my sig below mate - RS5 - had it two weeks, and honestly, it`s epic.
I definitely prefer it to an E92 M3 I had two cars ago, and then the S3 that followed...

You definitely get what you pay for with an RS.

Reactions: K55P BK
Nice mate

Always been a fan of the RS5, tbf pretty much any RS is going to look gorgeous and go like **** off a shovel.

Yeah there's nothing like Quattro is there

Welcome to audi-sport.net. That is one smart looking rs3. I hope you continue to enjoy it and the forum
@K55P BK

Welcome to ASN. I wish people would stop posting pictures of Nardo RS3!!!! Best colour combo out there. Lovely looking car, no much jealousy here. :friends::whistle2:

Reactions: Sandra
Welcome to ASN. I wish people would stop posting pictures of Nardo RS3!!!! Best colour combo out there. Lovely looking car, no much jealousy here. :friends::whistle2:

Haha cheers mate.

Reactions: Scottyg