Facelift First REVO Remap

Ghostneo

Reaction score
Managed to get the first on the road map for the new 310 platform... will let you know how it is

ad39f363991b801c1fb04b839bbc21c6.jpg

Reactions: redsep, SILVAF0XX, FBF01 and 6 others
Please do!

I hope they have the dumping a little fuel into the exhaust for pops and bangs mapped in same as OEM?

Reactions: Ghostneo
Please do!

I hope they have the dumping a little fuel into the exhaust for pops and bangs mapped in same as OEM?

It's the resonator that's taking all of this away. I will post a video of my car later with the resonator deleted and the pops bangs are phenomenal to be honest with you. Out-does my mates A45.

Reactions: RSS-S3 and MikeParkin
I'm PFL Revo stage 2 and have a de-cat i get some good sounds but I'm also considering a res delete as well.

Reactions: Rob2k68
Managed to get the first on the road map for the new 310 platform... will let you know how it is

ad39f363991b801c1fb04b839bbc21c6.jpg
I follow you on Insta too and didnt even realise.

Reactions: Ghostneo
Not had chance for a good run yet as it's been chucking it down and I've been busy at work.

Initial impressions are excellent

Standard to me felt reserved, almost held back at times but it's really does pull now.

Engine breaking has decreased a lot.... as if the map is keep the revs high, ready for you to get back on the throttle.

2nd gear pushes you back like launch control does in first.

Pops and bangs have been enhanced (had res delete already so unsure how much this affects it) - letting off throttle and downshift it just pops for fun.

They map it to the fuel you run, not just for performance but also for the economy setting to ensure best economy when shutting cylinders down.

In economy mode I felt no difference to standard and was getting 38mpg with cruise control at a steady 70 over a 15 mile run.

The map limits the engine until up to temperature to offer some protection.

Will provide a more detailed review once I've had the opportunity to give it a good run and try launch control

Reactions: fence, keenu, Rob2k68 and 2 others

Unfortunately what the video doesn't show is how loud this is now.

Last edited:
Reactions: CookD, OliS3, FBF01 and 3 others
It does sound great. I think I might be cheap and just get a normal Res Delete, not sure how the drone will be like though.

It does sound great. I think I might be cheap and just get a normal Res Delete, not sure how the drone will be like though.
Can't speak for any others but there is NO drone with the Powervalve one. Glad I splashed the extra cash on it.

Reactions: Pederson
Can't speak for any others but there is NO drone with the Powervalve one. Glad I splashed the extra cash on it.

Well I expected that since its anti-drone and over double the price of a normal res delete.

I had mine mapped my mrc and they mapped in extra pops and bangs, it's now ridiculous. Like a machine gun pretty much all the time on over run

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Ghostneo
Not had chance for a good run yet as it's been chucking it down and I've been busy at work.

Initial impressions are excellent

Standard to me felt reserved, almost held back at times but it's really does pull now.

Engine breaking has decreased a lot.... as if the map is keep the revs high, ready for you to get back on the throttle.

2nd gear pushes you back like launch control does in first.

Pops and bangs have been enhanced (had res delete already so unsure how much this affects it) - letting off throttle and downshift it just pops for fun.

They map it to the fuel you run, not just for performance but also for the economy setting to ensure best economy when shutting cylinders down.

In economy mode I felt no difference to standard and was getting 38mpg with cruise control at a steady 70 over a 15 mile run.

The map limits the engine until up to temperature to offer some protection.

Will provide a more detailed review once I've had the opportunity to give it a good run and try launch control

Whats the BHP now? Did they map it to Vpower fuel?

Im just going to the same process but APR

Reactions: Ghostneo, michael pash, Rob2k68 and 3 others
Come on, don't leave us hanging. ... what power did you achieve?

I took a video of Pops and bangs exhaust, how do I upload it on here anyone?

That's good numbers for stage 1, what was your torque figure ?

I still haven't had chance to dyno mine to see what I'm running yet.

thats crazy for stage one as i think the beta map for apr ran 366bhp