First Post, First Thread, First Audi and it’s an S4 (B8)

Jesus

Collected it from MRC, wow!!

Reactions: yusuf7869, RS5 JON, Andy Butcher and 1 other person
Stage 2 tune with crank pulley, air filter and pipework, TCU tune, full service inc gearbox service.

I believe it’s 189mm but not certain.

I was really impressed with them today to be fair, a little p1553D at myself to though. I filled up with V Power, literally a full tank. When I arrived I told them but also said it would normally run on standard fuel.

After they discussed it amongst themselves they decided to drain my full tank of fuel and take the car out for a quarter of a tank of standard Esso fuel. Bit gutted I wasted all that fuel though :(

What figures did it push on the dyno?

Surprised they emptied the tank

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

460bhp & 540Nm

They didn’t push it to the higher numbers as I won’t run it on V Power. I’m ok with that in order to have a safer engine tho :)

It’s no slouch :)

Reactions: yusuf7869 and scotty76
Nice figures. I bet it doesn't hang around

I plan on using them once I've found my B8.5 S5.

I've got a 206mm crank pulley ready to go on...

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Sounds good, they map the car while it’s on the dyno to that specific crank pulley so should be interesting to see the results

So you wanted it to be optimised for 95 RON?

I’m not worried, I get free fuel ;)

More intrigued and hoping to not spend too much time standing at a pump as it’s my daily.
My S5 averages a little under 26mpg for normal day to day use. Best I have had is 33mpg and the worst is 21mpg. Yout tuned S4 will now do a lot less!

Last edited:
Reactions: yusuf7869
So am I guessing right that you only get free fuel as long as its 95 RON?
If so seems like a good idea. I got 480PS & 585Nm on 99 RON but I'd be happy with what you got as well.

Correct mate :) (it’s a little more complicated then that but close enough)

Given a choice I’d run higher quality fuel and have the more aggressive tune but I can’t justify £5k of fuel cost per year for 20bhp.

It’s still a weapon compared to my mapped C250d Merc or worse the BMW 320i I had for 4mths as a pool car!

Ive cleaned it twice by hand since getting it, I’ve not cleaned a car myself in a very long time. I love this car!

They are decent figures for a 95 map!

Surely they refilled your tank with the vpower they removed once they were done?

They are decent figures for a 95 map!

Surely they refilled your tank with the vpower they removed once they were done?

You’d have thought so wouldn’t you!!

I’m not bitter though, I’m happy with the car so I’ll suck up £70 loss on top of my £3k bill

Reactions: RyanJonS4
I must admit, it’s the first time I’ve ever heard of somewhere going to such extreme measures! Just goes to show I suppose that they do truly customise the tune to your car, rather than just loading on a 95 RON file and smacking you on the **** on your way out through the door!

Reactions: Procheese
I'm very pleased to see they offer a 95RON solution as the gains are still immense but with a measure of practicality. Some places super is hard to get and expensive. It's a worthwhile trade. Plus I've had a fuel card in the past so know the restrictions that places.

Reactions: Procheese
I remember my days with a company fuel card. Standard diesel or petrol only and an engine no bigger than 3.0 litres. Those were the days :cry: