1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

B9 First one seen

RGBARGEE Jan 19, 2018

1. RGBARGEE

RGBARGEE Well-Known Member Team Mythos Team Daytona Team Phantom Audi RS3 Audi RS4 Audi S3 Black Edition Navarra Blue Classic Audi A1

Just popped into Bristol Audi and seen my first UK RS4. Very nice. Unusual specification with Alcantara bits which were definitely not an option when I ordered. Come on Audi. Alcantara wheel should be standard fitment!! Very nice looking car though. IMG_9457.jpg IMG_9456.jpg

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. terminator x

terminator x Well-Known Member Team Nardo Team V6 Audi RS4

I've been offered at test drive at my local Audi centre so they must have a demo car :sweatsmile:

TX.

q5man and Kelza like this.
  4. SPIKE_S3

SPIKE_S3 Well-Known Member Regional Rep Team Ara Blue Team Daytona Gold Supporter

Looks great in red. Can't wait to see one at my local, and I'll then see about getting a spin in one!

q5man and Addict like this.
  5. RGBARGEE

RGBARGEE Well-Known Member Team Mythos Team Daytona Team Phantom Audi RS3 Audi RS4 Audi S3 Black Edition Navarra Blue Classic Audi A1

It does look good in red. Bit too flash for me. I prefer the Stealth Q car look

I also think they look better with EU Plates which mine will be fitted with

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

q5man and Gralegav like this.
  6. Snake Pliskin

Snake Pliskin Well-Known Member Supporter Team Floret Silver Audi RS3

@RGBARGEE

Full alcantara steering wheel does indeed look ace :icon thumright:

So what is the standard wheel then .... all leather or part leather / alcantara like the RS3 ?

7. RGBARGEE

All leather, there are examples on You Tube and audi.co.uk used cars.

8. Snake Pliskin

ah yeah performated leather then yeah as standard.

Looks like the demo car with the alcantara wheel also has alcantara gear stick, door inserts and centre console clad in alcantara too - plus the floor mats.

I would bet that as a pack is close to a £grand !

Thundercliffe81 likes this.
  9. RGBARGEE

Not showing on price list but dealer said it was a 'design pack'. Not that fussed about any of it frankly.

10. Snake Pliskin

Yeah its just one of those things Audi try to tempt you with to extract even more money - not something you will miss in the slightest.

Not long now - Hopefully yours will land at the Dealer soon and you can take a sneaky peak :icon thumright:

11. RGBARGEE

Mine is on it's way to the Port!

Addict, Snake Pliskin and SPIKE_S3 like this.
  12. Avatar

13. SPIKE_S3

SPIKE_S3 Well-Known Member Regional Rep Team Ara Blue Team Daytona Gold Supporter

Lucky git! Would LOVE to get the new RS4.

q5man, Addict and RGBARGEE like this.
  14. RGBARGEE

For Sale (Maybe) March 2018 > 30k miles.... £55K

15. Snake Pliskin

What do you mean maybe for sale .... you haven’t even got it yet lol :)

You not having second thoughts are you ? :blink:

16. RGBARGEE

Not at all but if I can sell for £55k in 2 years time that is always a possibility. No second thoughts here just a little excitement!!

17. Snake Pliskin

Ahhhhh right gotcha ..... in 2 years & 30k miles lol :)

Yes will be the 1st Feb tomorrow so 1 month countdown .... you gonna get the car delivered to your house on 28th Feb like last time ? :icon thumright:

18. RGBARGEE

Hope so! It was 29 Feb in 2016 seemed sensible to clear the rush.

19. Spinstorm

Spinstorm Well-Known Member

From Coulsdon Audi in London. This car is used by the head of business (so the manager basically of the whole dealer. He or she is driving it around but it’s been spotted parked up.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

20. terminator x

terminator x Well-Known Member Team Nardo Team V6 Audi RS4

Ooh the rear arches look good!

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Addict and Thundercliffe81 like this.
  21. RGBARGEE

Rear arches look good, not at all keen on Nandos Grey though. Great to see the EU plates too!

22. RGBARGEE

[​IMG] some more colours on Audi.co.uk used cars RS4 ... loving the Black on Black...what's not to like?

23. Snake Pliskin

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus well spotted - yeah those rear arches are awesome :thumbs up:

Gonna be hidden a little though @RGBARGEE on your stealthy ALL BALCK pup :)

Any update yet when its gonna be at the Dealers ?

Be good to see some real proper photos of the beast :sunglasses:

24. RGBARGEE

IMG_9534.JPG

Not bad despite the lack of Privacy! Rear arches look good to me! Mine is still showing as having left the factory.

25. RGBARGEE

Still on way to port a week later, how often is My Audi updated?

26. Snake Pliskin

Couldn’t imagine a car now without privacy glass ... that RS4 without - especially with black paint - looks so wrong !

Who the hell specced that car needs a good talking to.

I think the planner is updated daily so hopefully could land at the Dealer any time now :icon thumright:

RGBARGEE and Thundercliffe81 like this.
  27. RGBARGEE

It's in the Country!! and I've reserved a registration number and EU plates.. all looking good for 1 March ...
    Anyone read the RS4/RS6+ comparison tests today in Autocar. Another bit of biased journalism maybe ??

28. Snake Pliskin

Should get sight of the car soon then :icon thumright:

If you take delivery on 28th Feb, only 3 more weeks to go :racer:

Thundercliffe81 and RGBARGEE like this.
  29. Thundercliffe81

Thundercliffe81 Well-Known Member Team V8 Team Sepang Audi RS4 Audi Avant Owner Group

Send it

30. Thundercliffe81

Thundercliffe81 Well-Known Member Team V8 Team Sepang Audi RS4 Audi Avant Owner Group

Can't find this article anywhere. Only in the mag itself?

31. SPIKE_S3

Those arches :hubbahubba: that is why I love the RS4 so much. This pic shows them off perfectly.

Question - would you call them box or blistered/rounded arches this time?

Last edited: Feb 8, 2018
  32. RGBARGEE

Answer - yes!! Box I think?

33. Avatar

34. RGBARGEE

It looks to be journalism promoting RWD V8 'proper' MB, rather than 'downsized' V6 Audi. On sale yesterday 7 Feb. If you buy a car just for the V8 noise and RWD I agree BUT... MB is full of bling, poor cabin and give it some bad weather !!! Good You Tube comparison of RS3 trouncing MB with launch control. Getting 500+PS on the road through 2 wheels is never going to be good.

35. Thundercliffe81

Box I'd say. The B8 was more like the C6 RS6 and rounded.

36. Snake Pliskin

Yes we want lots of good preview pics of your car & different angles @RGBARGEE including more arch shots :sunglasses: when the car arrives :icon thumright:

37. RGBARGEE

Probably next week

Snake Pliskin likes this.
  38. SPIKE_S3

Funny, as I'd say the B8 had the boxed arches, whereas the B7 had the flared rounded arches.

Spaceman_RS3 and Thundercliffe81 like this.
  39. Thundercliffe81

Yeah fair one. Just because the new one is more 'angular' is why I thought that.

40. Jonny B

Jonny B Active Member Team Nardo Audi RS3

I remember EU plates .. Seems a long time ago .. thankfully soon we won’t have to put up with that nonsense anymore ..

41. RGBARGEE

Off topic and not nonsense!

42. Addict

Addict Well-Known Member

Yeah all the launch cars seem to have Alcantara but definitely not an option when I ordered or still now apparently. Very odd!

I love how it looks although can’t help thinking after a good raz around in the summer you’d be getting a sweaty steering wheel

The car does look so much better in the flesh though right? The pics do not do justice in my opinion

Snake Pliskin likes this.
  43. Addict

Addict Well-Known Member

Picking mine up this Friday eeeeeek

RGBARGEE, SPIKE_S3 and Snake Pliskin like this.