First Nissan GT-R crash

trev0006

Reaction score
First Nissan GT-R crash
crashedgtr2un9.jpg

crashedgtrke8.jpg

Even with an advanced all-wheel-drive system, the Nissan GT-R must still be handle for some with its 480-horsepower twin-turbo 3.8L V6. Something like that must've been the case with the owner of this black GT-R, who has earned the distinctly displeasurable honor of being the first to crash a production Nissan GT-R. The location of the crash is unknown, though some forum goers have guessed Hong Kong. The circumstances surrounding the accident are also a mystery, though it's clear that the GT-R hit something almost head on and that its crumple zones do, in fact, work quite well. Hopefully we won't be posting about GT-Rs that bite the dust as often as we do Enzos, but clearly Nissan's new supercar needs to be respected by novice drivers.

Its a technological masterpiece but you can't overcome the laws of physics! Driven by someone with more cash than ability I guess.

Issac Hunt said:
you can't overcome the laws of physics!

Indeed. (Well, its close enough!)

star-treks-scotty.jpg

trev0006 said:
The location of the crash is unknown, though some forum goers have guessed Hong Kong.

It is Hong Kong. You can tell by the writing on the Police officers hi-viz jacket and the bike.

To the untrained (well, VERY untrained eye), you'd think it was the UK lol.

I mean they got "Police" on there high-vis jackets & bike plus across the road is a number 15 bus...
Let's not forget that it says Rescue on the side of the recovery truck AND, the Nissan is a right-hand drive.

My money is on Kent!