**FIRST MEET OF 2008...MARCH 2nd**

Randomjim said:
Chichester so probably the furthest away lol

Might be but I think Prawn might be coming all the way from Plymouth!

Looking at the map Reading could be a good place to meet, I might have to pass because I shuold get to the meet early to organise some things, unless you guys can meet me earlier!

Randomjim said:
What time are you planning on getting there?

I was hoping to be there for about 11.00, so leaving Reading for about 9.30, might be too early for you but the others hsould be leaving a bit later.

Typical! I might not turn up after all. My Mum has just informed me that she's coming back to Blighty on this day, so I need to trek down to Heathrow to pick my parents up, might sneak over in a Volvo S40 if that's allowed lol. If the happen to arrive in the early hours like 6AM, I might pop over, see how knackered I am...

jojo said:
Typical! I might not turn up after all. My Mum has just informed me that she's coming back to Blighty on this day, so I need to trek down to Heathrow to pick my parents up, might sneak over in a Volvo S40 if that's allowed lol. If the happen to arrive in the early hours like 6AM, I might pop over, see how knackered I am...

Bring ya mum along dude, hey, we could even get some stories about you when you was in nappies!!!...:p

Volvo is allowed but you'll have to park in the pubic car park with all the general pubics...lol

Randomjim said:
Just realised it's mothers day too, oops.

Don't tell me you'll be wimping out too!

Send her some flowers and a card......or bring her along.

Tell her you're taking her out for the day. :icon_thumright:

cal1470 said:
Don't tell me you'll be wimping out too!

Send her some flowers and a card......or bring her along.

Tell her you're taking her out for the day. :icon_thumright:

Hell no, i'll be there. They'll be other mothers days. :icon_thumright:

Good man!
Hey we could rename the event and call it AUDIMUMS....lol

Now why does that sound sick?:think:

LottieA3 said:
Im so gutted dude. We been invited out in the evening and kinda cant cancel it or rearrange it.

Although we may be able to make it in the morning maybe!!! :think:

Can I bring me Dog? lol :meeting:

Its 12 til 5 so you should have time to pop along still.:yes:

Howdy people,

Well we are getting closer to the date, I'm having a great response from all my other sources so it's looking like it will be a good day out. Please continue spreading the word as people are very much welcome to turn up on the day.

Looking forward to meeting some new faces.

Kind Regards

Nick
07805 203 305

Looks like I might have been saved, my parents arrive at 8PM and my other half will be at the inlaws in Stratford, so If I leave the meet at around 5PM and sneak over to Stratford to pick the wagon up to get my parents, all I have to worry about is my S3 making it back home safely lol. :)

jojo said:
Looks like I might have been saved, my parents arrive at 8PM and my other half will be at the inlaws in Stratford, so If I leave the meet at around 5PM and sneak over to Stratford to pick the wagon up to get my parents, all I have to worry about is my S3 making it back home safely lol. :)

:thumbsup: Cool!!!

Well what I can gather, these people from this post are coming:

cal1470
nilz18t
jojo
Randomjim
voorhees
Wes G
Audimad
nickelvery
Jampublic
S3 SAF
Bong Water
Dave Montana
LottieA3 (Even though she says she not coming)

Plus from RS246.com:

Peakz
S4TAN
GardinerG
CliveH
Contigo
VARSITY
quattrosteph
The_Nich
mikeyquattro
MarkB
jonp

Plus more from other sites and other promotions.

If you haven't already, please send me a quick email to the address below informing me that you are coming.

email@audimeets.co.uk

See you all on the 2nd.

Nick

So it stands at 14 including Magic from ASN.

cal1470
nilz18t
jojo
Randomjim
voorhees
Wes G
Audimad
nickelvery
Jampublic
S3 SAF
Bong Water
Dave Montana
LottieA3 (Even though she says she not coming)
Magic

I will be late, around 230-3ish, need to have lunch with the inlaws..... so hopefully most of you guys will still be there lol. Save me a parking space. :icon_thumright:

Whose idea was it to host this on Mother's day? :keule:

jojo said:
I will be late, around 230-3ish, need to have lunch with the inlaws..... so hopefully most of you guys will still be there lol. Save me a parking space. :icon_thumright:

Whose idea was it to host this on Mother's day? :keule:

Seperates the men from the mummies boyz! :lmfao:
See if you are true hardcore audi or gonna let ya mum tell ya to tidy your bedrooms!:whip:

Im not a 100% sure if i can make it or not as have visitors this w/e, however if they are gone by Sunday, then i shall come over....just to confirm is it £6 per person entrance to the meet???

cal1470 said:
Seperates the men from the mummies boyz! :lmfao:
See if you are true hardcore audi or gonna let ya mum tell ya to tidy your bedrooms!:whip:

Well, I'm picking up Mummy from Heathrow at 8PM, but when the missus says I gotta have lunch with the inlaws, I'm not going to say no! :whip:

nilz18t said:
Im not a 100% sure if i can make it or not as have visitors this w/e, however if they are gone by Sunday, then i shall come over....just to confirm is it £6 per person entrance to the meet???

The meet is FREE....if you want to go in the Museum its £6.:icon_thumright:

Even better, i might make an EXTRA special effort now then...lol....Hopefully see you Sunday, anyone know what the weathers going to be like??

Might go but i dont really like Calvin tho...... :icon_thumright:

Me and RevoMike had a disagreement lottie.....i didn't agree with the way he was treating his boyfriend.

I have just had some news about a car which will be turing up on the day so a surprise will await you on Sunday.

:icon_thumright:

Lottie,

I haven't replied to your email becuase my email is down at the mo, don't worry about turning up late as long as you "do" turn up!! :yes:

Is anyone going from Manchester way?

I dont have sat nav, I might borrow one hopefully but is no one else going that I can just follow!