FIRST GROUP MEET (Belfast Audi Dealership)

Super! I bought my car from portadown, really nice guys there! Sales manager Phillip is fantastic!

Reactions: Brennan and Point_Audi
It really was a great morning and it was good to get some faces to the usernames!lol .. Don't quote me on this, but I think the next event might be at Portadown Audi but I am sure Aaron @BrennanTDi or Ryan @RyanCudlip who are the event moderators will be able to confirm on this one! :) ..
Guys the next event will be at Belfast Audi. We tried to get a meet with Portadown however they are currently getting major renevations to their showroom and for the time being are trading from a temporary showroom elsewhere. We both agreed that it would be better to reschedule the meet once the refit is complete.

@Sandra has kindly offered to organise a meet with Belfast Audi in the coming weeks.

Im also in talks with NI-BMW.co.uk to organise a joint meet next month.

Will keep you guys updated

Aaron

Reactions: Al.b7se, s3_trev and Point_Audi
The guys from NI-BMW are great craic! I changed to my a5 from a BMW, still have a 3 series, that meet would be a good one!
Keep us updated with the Belfast Audi meet & hopefully I'm off!

Reactions: Brennan
Will certainly keep you updated mate, look forward in meeting all new members

Hi there. I'd be really keen to be included in the Belfast Audi meet. Keep me informed? Could I still come if I haven't sourced an Audi by the time it happens????

Id b most definetly up for the dealer meet, gaz170 said it was a greet day. Plz keep me informed.

Sorry guys we have been so busy. Don't worry, next week we will have some news for you :)

Reactions: s3_trev and Al.b7se