First flight with my new drone!

NFox

S3 Black Edition
Reaction score
So finally got a new drone and took it out for its first flight today. I will let the video do the talking but I am very happy with it and look forward to improving my flying and filming skills with it!

Some car content will be coming with it in due course!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ghost, Audi Bairn and Bugeye_bob
Nice skills , Westbury is still on the map !

Thanks! Yes not been for a while but it was the first place I thought of when thinking of a filming location!

Glasto Tor next ?

Funny you say that, the plan was to go to mums, charge it and then nip over to the Tor. Unfortunately it started to rain slightly so I decided against it!

But the Tor will be getting captured sometime soon!

Reactions: Audi Bairn, 344bigal and Gazwould
Stunning pics, look forward to seeing more when you take them.
You're obviously a responsible / genuine owner like most.
Unfortunately we have someone near us who isn't and uses it to take being a nosey neighbour to a new level

Stunning pics, look forward to seeing more when you take them.
You're obviously a responsible / genuine owner like most.
Unfortunately we have someone near us who isn't and uses it to take being a nosey neighbour to a new level

Yes this is certainly an issue with them, so many people using them inappropriately and dangerously.

Reactions: Audi Bairn
Yes this is certainly an issue with them, so many people using them inappropriately and dangerously.

Look forward to more vids.

Reactions: NFox
are they easy to control? my mate has a little copter and it seems a nightmare of co-ordination skills to fly, which i don't have!
great vid though, that thing looks steady as a rock.

Reactions: NFox
are they easy to control? my mate has a little copter and it seems a nightmare of co-ordination skills to fly, which i don't have!
great vid though, that thing looks steady as a rock.

It is quite a doddle with all the gps aids etc. I said to someone the other day the only thing I had flown prior to thos was a paper aeroplane!

I want to get it out at somepoint without the aids to learn to fly it properly incase I ever am in a position where the gps or something fails one day. The general controls are pretty straight forward however and you can run a practice mode on the controller with the djis to learn what everything does with a virtual drone on screen which is a great idea

Reactions: Audi Bairn