IMG_0853.jpg
IMG_0827.jpg
IMG_0822.jpg
IMG_0850.jpg
IMG_0849.jpg
IMG_0814.jpg
IMG_0849-2.jpg

Nice work mate :thumbsup:

Particularly like the shots with the light trails from the traffic - good (interesting) composition too.

The T-Mobile HSDPA equipment around here has never had so much of a workout, but yeah, nice work :)

I love night shoots - had a great time in Manchester when a few of us took the cameras out in the city centre one night. I need to get out for another nocturnal photo session soon!

Wow, love the pics, very nice work!!!

thanks guys, just getting to grips with aperture settings etc, my mate is a semi-pro snapper, he's giving me tips.

The lenses he has are unbelievable...

Mate, in the second round you posted, the first one (on the bridge) is (imho) beautiful. It's a really cracking shot. The last two (with the eye in) are good too, particularly the last one - the other has a fantastic spread of colour but I can't help thinking a slightly different composition would set it off better - maybe you could crop-it for better effect. Either way though, the first and last shots are great. That first one is breathtaking though bud...

Top work :thumbsup:

Regards,

Rob.

thanks guys, what kind words.

Makes me feel all good inside....

i'm trying to be nice and non-cynical for a change, you know me. Normally a miserable git.

Some nice shots there. But just one bit of advice that I was given years ago. The best 'night' shots are actually taken at dusk. You still need some light in the sky to outline buildings and horizon etc.

BUB :thumbsup: