1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First Audi

Boundy Jun 15, 2019

1. Boundy

Boundy New Member

Hi Guys,

After months of searching, I finally found an A4 Avant that ticked almost all of the boxes.

2011 A4 Avant 2.0T S-Line
    20190609_011538.jpg
    1 owner, full Audi history, pistons replaced in 2015 by Guildford Audi. Previous owner cherished this car and is in excellent condition, luckily for me, he also added a few options. Front parking sensors, Nav, heated seats, power tailgate and interior light pack.
    It took me 4 months to find this car, as most of the really good ones either had no decent options or were in excess of £10k. I'm pleased I waited, just wish mine had power fold mirrors and pan roof.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. JG51 AUD

JG51 AUD Well-Known Member Team Glacier Supercharged TFSI Owners Group Team V6 Gold Supporter Audi S5 Black Edition quattro

:sign welcome: @Boundy

looks like your wait paid off, nice motor you have there.
    Power folding mirrors can be retro fitted quite easily and not that expensive, eBay is your friend. Pan roof maybe a bit more difficult, :whistle2:

JG

4. jdp1962

jdp1962 Grumpy Old Man TFSI Owners Group Team V6 Gold Supporter Team Tornado Audi S4 Black Edition quattro S tronic

Welcome; nice looking car. As @JG51 AUD said, folding mirrors can be retro-fitted. If, like me, you're not of a DIY persuasion, then @NHN is your go-to man.

JG51 AUD likes this.
  5. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

@Boundy welcome to audi-sport.net. Lovely car, was worth the wait. Enjoy

6. Boundy

Boundy New Member

No stranger to carrying out retro fits. Ive already had a play with Obdeleven, updated mmi firmware and maps, stuck on a boot close module, so it closes from the key and changed the puddle light bulbs. Will keep an eye open for mirrors but don't really want to drop £300 on them.

jdp1962 likes this.
  7. jdp1962

jdp1962 Grumpy Old Man TFSI Owners Group Team V6 Gold Supporter Team Tornado Audi S4 Black Edition quattro S tronic

I’m always admiring of people who can do stuff. I’m hopeless: NHN refused to sell me VCDS because if the damage I’d have done with it. :)

8. Bristle Hound

Bristle Hound Moderator Staff Member Moderator Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group

@Boundy - Hi & :welcome!: to Audi-Sport.Net !
    Great choice of car & colour, but I suppose I would say that. Its the double of ours, visually that is!
    https://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threa...-avant-2-0-tdi-143-s-line-multitronic.391476/

9. Boundy

Boundy New Member

This was my last car, feels nice to be back in a petrol.
    media.jpg

10. Boundy

Boundy New Member

Bristle Hound likes this.
  11. Marky007

Marky007 A4 Sline Team Silver TDi saloon Audi A4 S-line owners group Manual

Welcome :racer:

Lovely motor you have there