First Audi - B8.5 Sepang Blue S4 Avant

Very close and nearly there - pick it up tomorrow evening.

I was at the dealer today and the lot was covered in shiny new 15 reg cars awaiting collection with a few pre-registered vehicles among them. A Black RS6 was being positioned for collection while I was there, what a beast!

Like the child that I am I resisted looking for mine so it can be a complete surprise tomorrow evening and that will include the driving as it will be my first time at the wheel of an Audi.
Looking foreword to hearing your thoughts @alxce :thumbs up:

& don't forget we NEED pics ;)

The grand unveiling took place late yesterday evening. First impressions are best described as wolf in sheep's clothing. In comfort mode it is a smooth, refined drive. Hit the pedal and you are off on a blast with what seems like unlimited power. Will post pics and more thoughts when I have them.

Reactions: scotty76, jdp1962 and Bristle Hound
The grand unveiling took place late yesterday evening. First impressions are best described as wolf in sheep's clothing. In comfort mode it is a smooth, refined drive. Hit the pedal and you are off on a blast with what seems like unlimited power. Will post pics and more thoughts when I have them.
You know the forum rules, no pics? It didn't happen ;)
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Reactions: Phill_ and ERBY
Pics as required.

Pics as required.
DSC 0006
DSC 0012
DSC 0017
DSC 0018
DSC 0021

Reactions: TahirS, ruairi83, NICK-C and 4 others
I may have discovered my first problem with the new S4. I have 2 SD card slots, pop a card into SD1 and nothing happens, pop it into SD2 and it loads all the music files. It just seems as if it doesn't want to recognise a card has been inserted in SD1. Any advice? Am I doing something wrong?

I may have discovered my first problem with the new S4. I have 2 SD card slots, pop a card into SD1 and nothing happens, pop it into SD2 and it loads all the music files. It just seems as if it doesn't want to recognise a card has been inserted in SD1. Any advice? Am I doing something wrong?

I have just overcome the problem. Not too sure whether to put it down to operator error but I went back up to the source menu, plugged card in SD1 and then selected SD card as source and it loaded up the files. Strange that I didn't have to do this yesterday for SD2 slot but I had used it before, think it must be an initialisation sequence thing.

I have just overcome the problem. Not too sure whether to put it down to operator error but I went back up to the source menu, plugged card in SD1 and then selected SD card as source and it loaded up the files. Strange that I didn't have to do this yesterday for SD2 slot but I had used it before, think it must be an initialisation sequence thing.
D'uh! User error!

Reactions: alxce