Finding the exact spec of my Audi?

LaurenP

Reaction score
Hi i remember someone here posted a link where you could enter your reg number and then it will find all the tech specs equipment i.e, folding mirros, cockpit etc etc but I cannot find the website anymore. Does anyone know? I also remember that some members can do this? I haven't purchase the Audi yet but I want to make sure the specs are the same on there audi website. Appreciate everyone's help

You can use the MyAudi app... I have it on iOS. It will ask for the chassis number of your vehicle then once your on your account you can see the spec of your vehicle. Works on my 2013 model so I’m pretty sure it must work for anything they have on file

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: LaurenP and Scotty75
You can use the MyAudi app... I have it on iOS. It will ask for the chassis number of your vehicle then once your on your account you can see the spec of your vehicle. Works on my 2013 model so I’m pretty sure it must work for anything they have on file

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Hi how do I find the chassis number? I only know the reg numbers because I'm looking for cars online atm

Thank you. May I ask how do you check all the specs on the Audi app @RU55SSO mentioned? I'm on the app now and I can't see anything I did enter the vin but the vehicle details don't show up? Do you know what I'm doing wrong?
Once you've put the vin number in and the car is shown, if you scroll to the bottom of the page it should say your equipment or something.
Then you get the standard equipment and optional equipment

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Reactions: LaurenP
Like this
7ec09b4a79705d4a95dbaf49dbe4f853.jpg

Reactions: ScottishA4B9 and LaurenP
Once you've put the vin number in and the car is shown, if you scroll to the bottom of the page it should say your equipment or something.
Then you get the standard equipment and optional equipment

Thank you I see it now.

@Marshy Thank you so much for this!
I checked the VIN of a car which I was going to go view (and a long way away it was too!) and the myAudi app showed that the car was missing most of the optional extras the owner said it had!!!

I presume the Audi Options list on myAudi is accurate?

I checked the VIN of a car which I was going to go view (and a long way away it was too!) and the myAudi app showed that the car was missing most of the optional extras the owner said it had!!!

As long as the correct car is shown this is how the car left the factory, so yeah it’s accurate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

...............maybe call them back & give them the info you have found & get them to double check on the options they have listed?.

@Marshy
I have found though that the page on the Audi website where you put in the reg to get the VIN, more often than not doesn’t work! It’s very frustrating.

You can also find your vehicles original spec in the Service Schedule Booklet (Part of the Cars original Documentation) where a sticker on the inside front cover shows the exact build spec of your car. All the 3 number/letter combinations refer to a part of the original factory spec of the car.
To decode these, go to http://vag-codes.info/vag-option-codes & download the PDF file of VAG codes (it covers ALL of them & is regularly updated).
Now you can go through your options list from the sticker to see exactly what it was from new. If you dont have the Service Schedule Booklet, the same sticker is also on the car - usually in the spare wheel well. Take a photo, then proceed as explained. :hi:

I've managed to get the Audi website working 'sometimes'. Most of the time is says they cannot find the vehicle and to call Audi UK for further help.