Find My Old Audi

dentsy

Love this B7 cab
Reaction score
Website
www.ftd-technics.co.uk
HI All,

I had an A4 Avant going back in 2007 that unfortunately I had to let go due to financial reasons :-(

I am looking at the old pics of her and she was a stunning car and I miss her a lot, is there anyway I can try to find out who owns her now ?

I have checked on the dvla website and she is still taxed and on the road, the car went to an auction in Bristol so i am assuming she is still in the south area somewhere,

The car is in crystal blue with a colour coded roof spoiler, reg number is KY04 ##K

Image003.jpg

if anyone knows of her or sees her could they let me know I am interested to buy her back or if anyone knows how I can possibly trace her,

Regards,

Si

Reactions: AudiNutta and MattWT
do you know any police ?

Our of curiousity, any reason why you want to get that particular one back, as im sure there are plenty others available and it may be in a bad state compared to when you owned it a good few years ago.

Our of curiousity, any reason why you want to get that particular one back, as im sure there are plenty others available and it may be in a bad state compared to when you owned it a good few years ago.

Hi mate it's just to try and get back to where I was at the time I got rid of her reluctantly

Yes I agree she may be in bad shape but if she was looking as good I would buy her back

Thanks

Si

Fair enough mate, i often think about my first car (Mk2 Golf GTI) and wish I could get it back :(

you could try a £5 dvla v888 request......

If you were a previous registered keeper of this vehicle, then this route should work out for you, although they do take several weeks to get back to you sometimes. Good luck with your search.

Erm how are we meant to look if you only give us part of the reg???