Find a old car.

s5joe

Reaction score
As some my remember I got stung with a suspect ringer from Manchester I found the car up for sale in the Aylesbury area so I rang the garage to tell them about the car and what's wrong with it for them to laugh down the phone. Now I know it's been sold he could not offer finance on it and wanted a cash sale only on it as I got someone to ring about it. I want to get hold of the new owners to let them know what is wrong with the car as it was sold as immaculate condition and it's far from it. Thanks

Call the dvla... tell them... they can contact the new owner I would have thought!

Reactions: s5joe
I tried to get in contact with the new owners of my old car, I wrote to the DVSA and they declined.

I wanted to inform them that the car had been clocked by over 110,000 miles. I bought the car last year from Evans Halshaw and later on found out that the car had gone from 184,000 to 73,000 one year. Evans Halshaw took the car back and gave me a refund but unsure if they sold the car with the correct miles on or not. It's recently been MOT'd with the in-correct mileage (85,000) when it has well over 210,000.

I know I have tried to ring them and they just said it's got nothing to do with them as it's a police matter

Call plod and report it. If the car is dangerous in anyway I'd want to know if I was the new owner!