Finance

garethdj

Reaction score
So the quote I got from Audi finance was £700.xx per month, 10% down, 5000 miles @6.4%. I’m now told it’s gone up to 6.7% but that they’d honour it.

However I usually go with a broker, he’s done my last few cars and has always beat the dealer. Pros and cons to getting a higher or lower balloon but I always try to keep the monthlies down. Anyway thought I’d share:

10% down, 9000 miles @6.5% and he’s managed to get me £653.xx per month.

Vorsprung Saloon (no ceramics)

Drop him an email and mention me, sound guy will look after you I’m sure:
luke.larvin@fullcircleassetfinance.co.uk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Daggerit and Jassyo06
So the quote I got from Audi finance was £700.xx per month, 10% down, 5000 miles @6.4%. I’m now told it’s gone up to 6.7% but that they’d honour it.

However I usually go with a broker, he’s done my last few cars and has always beat the dealer. Pros and cons to getting a higher or lower balloon but I always try to keep the monthlies down. Anyway thought I’d share:

What is the 10% down? What does that equate to and what was overall price?

I think I've got 5.7% - through a finance co, not Audi. The GFV is higher than Audi too.

Reactions: garethdj
What is the 10% down? What does that equate to and what was overall price?

Just under 60k / 6k deposit

Attachments

• IMG_4391.png
    IMG_4391.png
    560.2 KB · Views: 103
Reactions: NevMan
I think I've got 5.7% - through a finance co, not Audi. The GFV is higher than Audi too.

Very good APR, was that on a Vorsprung? What were your monthlies term etc if so?

I was £8k down and £560 a month on the carbon saloon with C+S.

Reactions: NevMan, FBF01 and garethdj
I used the profits from selling my last 2 cars as the deposit for the 8y l am only £395 a month for the Vorsprung saloon plus a exclusive colour if you can call it a profit from a PCP....A Lot of positive equity shall we say....

Reactions: NevMan and garethdj
I'm 10k down and £604p/m on a carbon saloon with c&s + adaptive

• Wow
Reactions: HulkRS3
Very good APR, was that on a Vorsprung? What were your monthlies term etc if so?

Actually I lied - it was Audi quoted 5.7% but a GFV of £30k, I'm paying 6.5% but a GFV of £32.5k.
Vorsprung with £2.5k down - paid £58300 including 4-year warranty extension but subsequently added Exclusive paint...

Actually I lied - it was Audi quoted 5.7% but a GFV of £30k, I'm paying 6.5% but a GFV of £32.5k.
Vorsprung with £2.5k down - paid £58300 including 4-year warranty extension but subsequently added Exclusive paint...

How’d you manage to get such a discount?

That seems high for a £10k deposit.

Is this a recent order after the price hikes?
No, this was in November before the price hike. 60k otr. Audi finance, gfv of 30k. Figured they'd all be the same if done through audi

I went through forza finance
8k deposit 52,511 credit
10k per annum
700 a month optional payment of 26,690
4.9%
Santander

That's great to hear that your broker was able to secure a better deal for you, kind of like hitting a winning streak in a solitaire cash review. It's always smart to explore different options and leverage the expertise of professionals to get the best possible financing for your Audi. Going with a broker can often be a strategic move, as they have the knowledge and connections to negotiate better rates and terms compared to dealing directly with the dealer. It's all about finding that sweet spot between a lower down payment, manageable monthly payments, and favorable interest rates. Plus, having someone reliable to guide you through the process can bring peace of mind.
Those posts look old. I suspect there was little to no deposit contribution from Audi then. There's £3k going begging now, so almost certainly worth taking the finance out to bag that and withdraw, then settle in full, either with funds or another loan.

Those posts look old. I suspect there was little to no deposit contribution from Audi then. There's £3k going begging now, so almost certainly worth taking the finance out to bag that and withdraw, then settle in full, either with funds or another loan.
3k on RS car too ?

Is this still relevant in 2024?