Finance rates

On the finance calculator it states it's a an Audi deposit contribution so the way I'd see that is that it's not costing the dealer anything. If you've managed to haggle the car price to an agreed value with the dealer then surely the Audi Finance PCP deal should go from there, so their £1000 deposit contribution and APR???
Just make sure it's not the dealer trying to claw back some of the discount they've offered you.
I have the same, my dealer has sold me 4 cars previously and done me proud to date really can't fault them so trust completely. £500 is from Audi finance and £500 from dealer. As I already have £4k discount dealer told me I could have lower interest rate and the £500 from Audi UK but could not run to anymore. Overall I am happy as its reduced my overall monthly payments by about £17 a month over 3years.

Reactions: buz
It appears the deposit contribution is half and half then so that's fine and I can understand why the dealer won't give their £500...................I'm still going to try my luck though.

When I signed the order I think the order form lists total purchase price, deposit amount, part-ex price etc but not sure if it mentions the APR or MGFV (I think it actually just states the figure per month the deal came out at?). Will look in more detail and check the current rate before I go for collection. As I originally stated and others have mentioned I appreciate it could have gone up so i wouldn't argue if they won't honour a lower APR but you don't know if you don't ask!

Same for me sunscreemer, certainly worth asking, saved me £500 of deposit! I'll see what APR I get next week, I assume they'll re-run the figures with the current rates though.

Let us know how you get on

Hi guys

I have spoken with my sales guy on the weekend and he updated my apr from 7.1% to 5.0% which was amazing monthly price gone down much better now. I signed the pcp documents during the weekend as well and expecting to pick up the car on Tuesday if everything goes as planned.

reminder incase someone ask again wheres this rate, its for S3 saloon S-tronic

Also spoke to my dealer today - to go in to sort finance a week or two ahead of 2nd September collection and the latest finance rates and MGFV can be applied to the deal i agreed back in March (so likely see APR fall to current 5.5%). Happy days.