Finally, someone has nailed things in F1.

Charlie Farley

Chilling out.
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Finally, someone has hit the current situation in F1 on the head.
I'm making no apologies chaps, I'm no fan of Mr Hamilton, I think he's become so channelled into beating and being better than Michael Schumacher's win record that's it making him such a big head to put it bluntly.
I'm not overly keen on Mr Verstappen either but having read this article it does some up things very well from my perspective.

It's a competitive sport, yes I agree, but when a driver gets so focused on a specific target, which I feel is hamiltons objective, everything else just goes out of the window.

F1 used to be a great sport but over the last 10 years has become such a bore, I used to go to some of the rounds every year, sadly not now.

Just my views chaps, love them or hate them but F1 really needs something else.

Agree, used to be die hard fan up until 2009. Gave up on it decade ago

Reactions: Charlie Farley
The poison dwarf hasn't been relevant for years and basically now just says things to be controversial.

Liberty Media are only concerned with the show, that has been obvious since they took over, the leniency that Max has been shown is a clear effort to spice things up and challenge the Merc and Lewis dominance. This culminated in the shitshow that was Saudi and Abu Dhabi lots of hardcore fans have been pushed over the edge by that.

The poison dwarf hasn't been relevant for years and basically now just says things to be controversial.

Liberty Media are only concerned with the show, that has been obvious since they took over, the leniency that Max has been shown is a clear effort to spice things up and challenge the Merc and Lewis dominance. This culminated in the shitshow that was Saudi and Abu Dhabi lots of hardcore fans have been pushed over the edge by that.
Totally agree. That last race was a farce; it seems that miracles are like buses as even Horner said that they needed a miracle with 10 laps to go and then they got two!

TX.

It stands out to me as one of my three biggest sporting robberies .

1986 World Cup Hand of God

2009 Spors personality of the year where Jenson Button got robbed by the dirty cheating Ryan Giggs

and now this
IMG 20211212 WA0009

Reactions: Simon, RS3 S. and Terminator x
I gave up on F1 after Imola 1994. The sport is a joke. V8 Supercars is where it's at!

Reactions: Charlie Farley
Nope, F1 is history in our household now, even my wife has no interest in it soo it must be bad,it needs a total shake up , get back to racing skill from the drivers.
Moto GP and superbike for us from now on. :yahoo:

Reactions: Garrett 69 and Sandra