Finally Remapped

Adem Ozkaya

OzzyS1
Reaction score
Right so my car has now been remapped, should i drive with traction on or off to save driveshafts?

Reactions: Ian Whiffen, superkarl and CHEZ
I've now done 18.5 k on mine and it's fine. Haven't switched the traction off yet to be honest. I think just watch your pull offs from standing, obviously if you keep dropping the clutch and doing stonking pull aways then you'll get trouble.

Right so my car has now been remapped, should I drive with traction on or off to save driveshafts?

Drive with it off if you intend on banging first gear as you will break the inner rear near side cv joint.
Check the driveshaft thread
DTYME83

Right so my car has now been remapped, should i drive with traction on or off to save driveshafts?

Hi,

I don't know the answer to your question but, what map did you go for in the end? How are you finding it? What sort of power did the car make?

Cheers

Chris

Hi guys

i went for a motech performance map, its good havent had it dyno yet but im guessing around 310/320 ....not really hammering it and get the odd backfire, im looking at an A45 now anyway so car will be up for sale if anyone knows anyone interested !! :)

Thank you for your reply.

Not even looked at Motech. Seems a bit of a waste getting rid, just after mapping it though.