I have finally commited to the following:

S3 Sportback S Tronic
Sepang Blue
Audi stereo
Interior lighting package
Hold assist
Comfort pack
Parking system plus

I got 10.5% off the on the road price so very happy with the deal.

Thanks for all your help over the last few months.

Reactions: s31jay, Pulp84 and Louay
Car sounds rubbish haha love s3 will be upgrading when i can and will have to be the blue one, love this colour also it has to be and look the best out of all of them! For now atleast i still have an s3 8p, enjoy! :))

Uploadfromtaptalk1406487310665

Nearly the best colour not quite though! ;-)

Reactions: Pulp84
Sorry Langer. Don't mean to hijack your thread but with the weather we've had the past few days it would be a shame just to leave the pics sitting on my phones SD card and it is another variant of blue B-) hope the wait isn't to agonising. So some material to keep you going....thanks pulp for the likes too!

Uploadfromtaptalk1406488840683Uploadfromtaptalk1406488884121Uploadfromtaptalk1406488916272Uploadfromtaptalk1406488951626Uploadfromtaptalk1406489000859Uploadfromtaptalk1406489048636Uploadfromtaptalk1406489073773

Reactions: Pulp84 and dannyAshcroft89
I have finally commited to the following:

S3 Sportback S Tronic
Sepang Blue
Audi stereo
Interior lighting package
Hold assist
Comfort pack
Parking system plus

I got 10.5% off the on the road price so very happy with the deal.

Thanks for all your help over the last few months.

Really good spec and BTW you will love your S3 - it is a bit of a beast!

Have you thought about adding privacy glass ? Think it looks good on these blues, especially with chrome rails. Do you know your build week yet?

Reactions: dannyAshcroft89
Sepang being lighter would leave me tempted to go black pack and blacks rails with hypersilver sline alloys :-o

Interested how you managed to get 10.5% discount. Was that with or without a trade in?

Interested how you managed to get 10.5% discount. Was that with or without a trade in?
No big surprise and I'd imagine it would be without trade in. Probably with a broker, and the more expensive it is the bigger the discount you seem to get.

I do like that Sepang blue.

I got offered 10% with out trying from Kings Lynn Audi. However they weren't keen on dealing with my trade-in (Audi A1). Also travelling 230 miles to get a car was not floating my boat.

5% discount and £1k extra for my trade-in made life much easier. So 8.5% discount in the end I think factoring everything in. Not too difficult to get a decent deal I think.

I do like that Sepang blue.[/QUOTE]

In general? Or in reference to the pics posted?

Build week 38, they already had a slot.

Re discount, I took a drive the deal quote and went to a local garage, who bettered it.

I think a 34,640 car for 31,000 is a cracking deal.

Reactions: Pulp84
There's deals to be had. However, you have to be prepared to walk when dealing with your local dealership. I did. They didn't seem to realise that if they could have got within a few hundred of my other quote then they would have had a sale. Because they didn't they missed out. They seem to think they saved something by not matching my price!

You don't really want Sepang Blue? There's some lovely other colours like Misano or Glacier White always looks good.
Sepang shows all the marks and swirls and dirt, a bit like black really. Not too late to change your mind.

Reactions: Louay
I think that sepang is the best colour available outside of the exclusive options. I currently have a white car so want a change. I did consider Daytona with the black pack for quite some time but in the end I wanted something more vibrant.

Reactions: Louay