Facelift Finally my replacement has arrived !!

mike price

Reaction score
Roll on September the 1st

IMG 9847
IMG 9850
IMG 9849
IMG 9848

Reactions: Benji34, BigBill, daydotz and 16 others
Is that Nano grey? Looks like Nardo in the pictures...

Reactions: Bristle Hound
I love the grey never looks grotty like the white or black ( my A3 ) do

Very nice, welcome to Team Nano! Why you got to wait until Sept 1st ?

Why you got to wait until Sept 1st

I can understand waiting a couple of weeks for the new reg or as I have done in the past waited 3.5 weeks as 2 of the weeks it would have sat in an airport car park. But you are a full 6 weeks away from 1st September?

Reactions: Jassyo06 and paradigital
I can understand waiting a couple of weeks for the new reg or as I have done in the past waited 3.5 weeks as 2 of the weeks it would have sat in an airport car park. But you are a full 6 weeks away from 1st September?

l hate September reg plates with a passion...l would'nt wait on one....matter a fact a private plate is going on my car....as soon as l can afford it

Reactions: glospete

I'm doing exactly this, my car has been at dealership since Monday this week and I have arranged to pick mine up on delivery plates the evening of August 31st.. Ive waited a few months, a few more weeks is easy..

Reactions: mike price
Is that Nano grey? Looks like Nardo in the pictures...

Nandos Grey.............lol....Spicy....lol
I'm doing exactly this, my car has been at dealership since Monday this week and I have arranged to pick mine up on delivery plates the evening of August 31st.. Ive waited a few months, a few more weeks is easy..

So when do you start paying for the car mate?

1 month after I complete the finance, which I am going to do on August 26th - the saturday prior to collection.

Cant fathom this out,because l cant understand Audi losing money...strange but all the same.....gonna be a long 6 weeks....lol

Cant fathom this out,because l cant understand Audi losing money...strange but all the same.....gonna be a long 6 weeks....lol

As far as I am aware there is nothing in sales contract that says you must collect a car when it arrives, I guess if it was months then that would be a different story..

Reactions: Jassyo06
As far as I am aware there is nothing in sales contract that says you must collect a car when it arrives, I guess if it was months then that would be a different story..

Yeah l suppose so.....yer first Audi is just that wee bit more special ....so why not....personally speaking l hope my build week keeps on getting put back......doubt it though....as l would love my new car delivered on Xmas Eve...............lol

@mike price - Very nice indeedy ! Liking that colour a lot
Nice to see an none BE TBH

@jassyo06 - First time for everything I suppose ... :whistle2: :D

Trust me mate....A had....to get the Mrs to unplug the keyboard..............when l clicked on the post................simmer simmer............lol

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Bristle Hound
Yeah l suppose so.....yer first Audi is just that wee bit more special ....so why not....personally speaking l hope my build week keeps on getting put back......doubt it though....as l would love my new car delivered on Xmas Eve...............lol

I just don't like the idea of having a new car that only a few weeks after I pick it up will be on a old plate, its the little things in life lol - oh and not my first Audi, I have been stuck in a Company car scheme for 10 years, my last private car was a then brand new Audi a3 sportback line 2.0 petrol, I loved it, hence the return to the rings!

I just don't like the idea of having a new car that only a few weeks after I pick it up will be on a old plate, its the little things in life lol - oh and not my first Audi, I have been stuck in a Company car scheme for 10 years, my last private car was a then brand new Audi a3 sportback line 2.0 petrol, I loved it, hence the return to the rings!

10 years.....Since yer last Audi ....stop kidding yerself...it is yer first Audi....its a S3....***....massive difference...lol

Reactions: Audi Bairn and BarryG79
l hate September reg plates with a passion...l would'nt wait on one....matter a fact a private plate is going on my car....as soon as l can afford it

My plate was on, on collection day. Only way anyone will know it's new is by looking up my regular :grinning:

Am sure if there where a Dislike function.... on this Forum......the Nano guyz....would be quite popular with my posts on this specific....topic...lol
@jassyo06 - Stop it ... :busted cop:
But still very funny ! ;) :D

Thanks guys.

So happy i choose a different color to the white one i had. Nano Grey is stunning.

Ive waited since February so another 6 weeks wont hurt and im sure the value will be clear to see for when i do come to sell it as apposed to a car that is 6 months older.

Reactions: Djs3saloon
Thanks guys.

So happy i choose a different color to the white one i had. Nano Grey is stunning.

Ive waited since February so another 6 weeks wont hurt and im sure the value will be clear to see for when i do come to sell it as apposed to a car that is 6 months older.
Exactly this.

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Djs3saloon

How big do you think Santa's sack is!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Jassyo06
Thanks guys.

im sure the value will be clear to see for when i do come to sell it as apposed to a car that is 6 months older.

Nit picking here but,,,Nah mate.......it wont matter at all....

Reactions: Glasgoe Joe and MattSedg
How big do you think Santa's sack is!

PMSL......depends if Mrs Claus has come across with the goods prior to Xmas Eve....lol

Reactions: Joe4842, Audi Bairn, Rolly12 and 1 other person
Loving the Nano grey. It unusual to see an S3 that isn't blue....

Reactions: Joe4842 and Djs3saloon
PMSL......depends if Mrs Claus has come across with the goods prior to Xmas Eve....lol

Jassy, your wife must be going mental at the amount of times you hit that full stop button while she's trying to watch the soaps!

That looks great, I do love the rear lights on the coupe. Best colour, best wheels.. my spec ;) Nano Grey is great, the gloss is unbelievable and the paint comes alive in the sunlight.. you won't get fed up, it can be around 5/6 different colours dependent on light.

Early morning, around 8am under low light it looks amazing I find. The green fleck in the paint is stunning.

Can't wait to see more pictures, but I don't think I could wait until September......

How did they keep you mobile afterwards?

Reactions: Audi Bairn
It's sure is Chris, counting down the days becoming inpatient as we speak !

Tell me about it, I ordered mine in April. My build is supposed to be next week but the tracker still shows status 10.

That looks great, I do love the rear lights on the coupe. Best colour, best wheels.. my spec ;) Nano Grey is great, the gloss is unbelievable and the paint comes alive in the sunlight.. you won't get fed up, it can be around 5/6 different colours dependent on light.

Early morning, around 8am under low light it looks amazing I find. The green fleck in the paint is stunning.

Can't wait to see more pictures, but I don't think I could wait until September......

How did they keep you mobile afterwards?

Thanks mate i cant wait to get it but september 1st is the date.

they gave me a Audi A5 diesel to use.

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Djs3saloon
Thanks mate i cant wait to get it but september 1st is the date.

they gave me a Audi A5 diesel to use.

I'd be down there every day looking at it ;)

That's not too bad, just think how great it will be to get back in the S3, nothing like a low spec diesel to make you appreciate your car :hubbahubba::tearsofjoy:

Reactions: mike price and Djs3saloon
I'd be down there every day looking at it ;)

That's not too bad, just think how great it will be to get back in the S3, nothing like a low spec diesel to make you appreciate your car :hubbahubba::tearsofjoy:
I'll be in there once my car arrives this week. Emailed my to do list over before I collect, they have a good few weeks to get it all done. Pondering Ali mirror covers !

Reactions: Jassyo06 and AudiNutta
Gorgeous! Us non-BE Nanos will take over before long...!

Might need to paint my callipers now though.

Reactions: Jassyo06, mike price and AudiNutta
No way could I wait 6 weeks for that car unnecessarily like this. Your mileage and spec is going to determine your resale value far more than '6 months' of a new registration will.

Reactions: mike price and Jassyo06