Finally milltek exhaust available for the RS3 8v

Redderz

Speed kills
Reaction score
Finally it is here we are now able to buy a milltek for your RS3 8v I will shortly post prices!

760873c31c8b4488efaff3d8da74da55.jpg

c7bab89c064025e6ad95b9d4328d7b3f.jpg

These prices were emailed to me by AMD Essex so prices may vary.

You should see the cost price! You aren't getting any discount and there seems to be a 5 week wait from order.

Be interesting to see how much louder (better!?) it is than the factory sports exhaust, considering it's already pretty antisocial!

Non res should be awesome! Not feeling the 5 week wait though how bad is it what's the cost price?

Check out millteks Fb page there's a video on there :)

To be honest can't really tell the difference, would be good to get a side by side with the sports exhaust and the milltek, would make it alot easier

I agree but I messaged them and they assured me in dynamic mode it pops and bang a lot more and that they will try and post a sound clip on Facebook for me have a read

Can't see the point if you already have sports exhaust

Reactions: Sandra
More power and to ditch two out of the three cats my sport exhaust could do with been just a bit louder lol

Reactions: billy-s3
Sports exhaust is good enough for me....but I can see why I would be tempted if I was standard zorst.

I think if you have dynamic pack you are unlikely to want the full system, the sports or decat option however would liberate additional power. I have always been an advocate of Milltek products so who knows perhaps a sports cat may be on the cards...

I've ordered the performance exhaust for my car which is due 1st March. But quite like the idea of a milltek. If someone could make me a really good offer - 1k - I'd be happy to take it off as soon as I can get the milltek ordered and fitted.

As dynamic pack which includes mag (995) and exhaust for £1495 in total it would be reasonable to expect a return of 500-750 on the Audi system however come resale you will need the Orem exhaust so I think you should keep it and just sell the Milltek when it's time for a car change .?

We are a weird bunch that despite enjoying adding modifications the majority like to buy an oem car and retrofit, no real logic but true

I think secondary cat bypass pipes along with sports exhaust would get the perfect sound. IMO the audi sports exhaust is THAT GOOD

Reactions: Beebee-one, 5pot and Spaceman_RS3
I think secondary cat bypass pipes along with sports exhaust would get the perfect sound. IMO the audi sports exhaust is THAT GOOD
Exactly what I have ;)

Reactions: billyali86
Probably a dumb question but I'm new to this...

After secondary cat bypass pipes are fitted can it easily be reversed? Or are the pipes like welded onto the existing pipes etc?

Yes they can they bolt on to the down pipe and clamp on to the rear section

Personally I would go for this if not a full system because it removes the cat closest to the turbo and then as an added bonus if you wanted to you could use the Milltek secondary cat delete pipes as well and just bolt them back in for the MOT
108e60bdba7248cc20d1163e88e26a69.jpg

£1500+ fitting to make your car sound no better than the optional sports exhaust?
Downpipe will be worth it but I've really heard mixed things about miltek stuff it either seems brilliant or diabolical

Don't some people just "gut" one set of cats as they're not needed for mot? No problem for a few years anyway I guess ;)

TX.

I have a standard exhaust. I will be fitting the secondary cat removal pipes and will see how the sound is improved with that first! for only £200.

I'd rather have the OEM std sports exhaust though, unless the milltek is amazingly better! (which I doubt)

Would love to hear them side by side, even just the standard and the sport upgrade. A video with all 3 would be great though. I saw the milltek one and i can't hear any difference.

Starting to wish i had the sports upgrade now though lol

I have a standard exhaust. I will be fitting the secondary cat removal pipes and will see how the sound is improved with that first! for only £200.

I'd rather have the OEM std sports exhaust though, unless the milltek is amazingly better! (which I doubt)

Let me know how this goes please as this is also my plan. Do you know how easy it'd be to revert back to original if we don't like it? Is it all done with bolts?

I've gone opposite, ordered the resonated cat back with black tips to replace a quiet (standard) exhaust, if thats not enough i will then add the secondary delete.

Road runner motorsports milltek prices are about £100 cheaper then every where else that I have looked

Rob @ SCC performance in St Albans, had mine fitted yesterday :yahoo:

Video is now on the milltek facebook page

Anybody know it armytrix have released an exhaust for the new rs3 yet?

So, anyone running this that can comment?

1. How loud is it with the non-resonated catback?
2. Any drone?
3. Anyone running the DP? I don't really see any tunes out there that can incorporate it!