Finally...I'm an S3 owner.

me77or

Reaction score
Evenin all

Just thought i'd pop in and say hello. As the title suggests I'm a newbie who has finally saved up enough to get the car I've wanted for years, my 8P S3. I've posted in the welcome section so I thought I'd say hello to all you 8P owners.

I've attached a pic of my new pride and joy. It's a bit dirty but I've already been on to Jen at Juicy for some Dodo Juice shampoo and some wheel cleaner. Once my finances have recovered I can then think about the RNSE, bluetooth, phone prep retro fits. It's all ££££!

Merry Christmas to one and all!

Nick

Reactions: Harrelson and Mark300zx
Evenin all

Just thought i'd pop in and say hello. As the title suggests I'm a newbie who has finally saved up enough to get the car I've wanted for years, my 8P S3. I've posted in the welcome section so I thought I'd say hello to all you 8P owners.

I've attached a pic of my new pride and joy. It's a bit dirty but I've already been on to Jen at Juicy for some Dodo Juice shampoo and some wheel cleaner. Once my finances have recovered I can then think about the RNSE, bluetooth, phone prep retro fits. It's all ££££!

Merry Christmas to one and all!

Nick

leave retrofits and get your hands on a remap first!

Is that not an 8L
No this is
big2332.jpg

Nice car mate it's an 8p3 if my understanding is correct

Well, I got a good nights :lazy:, but I went to bed knowing me77or perhaps had a few restless hours of frantic :readit: frenzying thinking he messed up his purchase.

It clearly went over a few heads

Merry xmas

lol very good

Nice choice Nick,reds the new white :salute:

Welcome to the club.

Hope you are loving the car. Ive only had mine for two months and loving it :)

Cheers people

Yeah, I'm loving the 8P3 :) . Think the remap can wait a bit - the step up from a 1.6 Corolla to a 2.0T S3 is still proving fun. I think I'll wait until I get bored with the S3's standard power before I think about the remap (which could be a while as I still giggle like a schoolgirl when I put my foot down).

Oh, and I had a levely nights sleep cheers Monopole :laugh: - although I gotta be honest...I'm off to check the VIN to make sure what the hell is sat on my drive right now...

Looks great mate :) You don't see many in red.

Get used to the power before you mod it if you have stepped up from a 1.6 Corolla, I guarantee you will want more power before long :)

Very good advice.

I got some very similar advice from the guy who built my Cosworth engines.....he said,take it easy,get used to it and learn it before trying too hard.

nice ive a red one and they are awesome but really need to be cleaned often to make them look the best