Finally here!

airbusdriver

Reaction score
After ordering in June it's finally here. I wasn't sure about the navarra blue until seeing it for real and absolutely love it. It drives very nicely with plenty of power and a lovely note.

Spec is: navarra blue, light and vision pack, flat bottom steering wheel and hill hold. I found this spec was great value and I don't think it's lacking anywhere.

Pictures are just after it was detailed and got the ceramic coat

Attachments

• IMG_1790.JPG
    IMG_1790.JPG
    206.5 KB · Views: 242
  • IMG_1788.JPG
    IMG_1788.JPG
    178.5 KB · Views: 244
  • IMG_1785.JPG
    IMG_1785.JPG
    114.7 KB · Views: 221
  • IMG_1783.JPG
    IMG_1783.JPG
    73.4 KB · Views: 221
  • IMG_1786.JPG
    IMG_1786.JPG
    170.4 KB · Views: 230
  • IMG_1789.JPG
    IMG_1789.JPG
    144.5 KB · Views: 242
  • IMG_1787.JPG
    IMG_1787.JPG
    184.9 KB · Views: 233
Reactions: RichardMMM, azibux1, Lawrence7 and 4 others
Welcome to audi-sport.net. Lovely car. Enjoy the forum :)

Pictures just don't do this colour justice, absolutely pops in person!

Very nice, lovely colour! How much was the ceramic coating??? Will it resist bird **t????

Very nice, lovely colour! How much was the ceramic coating??? Will it resist bird **t????
180 for the coating and some detailing to undo whatever the Audi dealer did to it trying to prep it! Thought it was a good deal and it definitely helps to resist dirt. Haven't had a bird take aim at the car yet but I've been told it'll protect from that and flies

Are you North or South based?? I’m Lancashire based, anywhere near me??

Are you North or South based?? I’m Lancashire based, anywhere near me??

Ah I'm afraid I'm in N ireland so would be a bit of a drive! The guy did me a really good deal and knows what he's doing and I'm sure there will be somebody nearby you who will do the same. It's well worth doing and as long as some idiot in the dealership doesn't try to apply it it will be done right and last!

That’s cheap.. cost me 450 for full coating (2 layers) and wheels....