Finally here

northeastdave

Reaction score
After a two and a half month wait, my S1 is at the Dealers (Teesside Audi) and I'm picking it up tomorrow, i've booked the afternoon off so i can have some fun and empty the petrol tank and unleash the beast.
are there many other S1 owners in the north east to give a wave to.

Reactions: Bristle Hound, kevin lewis and Sandra
Look forward to pics tomorrow. Enjoy your collection.:) x

Got my s1 from Teessids Audi in March from a salesman called Paul really good service.
What colour did you go for?

gone for sepang blue with black roof and Quattro exterior pack, the guy sold me it was Kevin, he did my last 2 Audis from there, good service but felt like i had to battle to get a good deal

Four door? I went in with the cheapest price I'd found on the Internet from car brokers and they beat it no hassle.
I love the sepang blue buts it's quite high maintenance seems to shows all the streak marks after a wash but it's worth the effort.
I love my S1 and I've only ever seen one other a red one driven by an elderly women where I live in Billingham.
That's one of the things I like about it it's really rare.
Can't really say anything negative about the car apart from the standard Bridgestone tyres there awful in the wet, think if I was keeping it they would go straight away for some Michelin super sports.
Will be sad to see it go as I've ordered the latest Focus RS! I haven't told the wife yet
Ps buy the Quattro gear knob it's well worth it!

After a two and a half month wait, my S1 is at the Dealers (Teesside Audi) and I'm picking it up tomorrow, i've booked the afternoon off so i can have some fun and empty the petrol tank and unleash the beast.
are there many other S1 owners in the north east to give a wave to.
Looking foreword to your delivery pics & thoughts @northeastdave :thumbs up:

Got my new S4 from Teesside Audi in May this year too :)

yes Andy did the same, orange wheels put me in touch with York Audi, Teesside matched it and threw in smart paint protection and gap insurance for free but it took a few trips over to the head sales guy to get the deal right. I work in Billingham so might see you around before you change, the Focus spec does sound awesome though and Ford know how to make a car handle right.

same Bristlehound are you loving the s4 and is your colour choice high maintenance too

I will look out for you mate in billingham don't get the focus til May next year!