Facelift Finally here.. ready for sept 1st

S32B

jassyo06

T-Cut King !
I know - but i've got to spend 5 nights in NYC and 7 nights in Las Vegas before seeing my new car again ;p

Hard life eh......lol.....but its only a car mate......Enjoy yer holiday

FBF01

Distressing lack of pics on here for Sep 1st! :p
Couldn't agree more! Came on looking for photos of all the shiney new motors :frown:

AndyKnight

Sorry, I added mine to another thread just now :)

JDHOWELLS

Went for a country drive, enjoyed a congratulatory Cider under the watchful eye of my new addition

6e7c04d4e6da78012121e160b5b0fd3e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SPIKE_

Vorsprung durch Technik
Beautiful Ara S3 by the way - enjoy.

AudiNutta

Staff member
Gold Supporter
A few photos from today's collection. What a machine ! 200 + miles on the clock today! Visiting the parents in Liverpool...

Looks fantastic!! How did that resonator delete go? :D

Djs3saloon

Looks fantastic!! How did that resonator delete go? :D
Cheers, it's the best car I've owned by miles...
She was about to go on the ramp mate and I had a change of heart. Pete was great talking me through the work. But because I wasn't 100% I drove back, no loss really still sounds great imo ! I need to experience a res delete car to convince me.

AudiNutta

Staff member
Gold Supporter
Cheers, it's the best car I've owned by miles...
She was about to go on the ramp mate and I had a change of heart. Pete was great talking me through the work. But because I wasn't 100% I drove back, no loss really still sounds great imo ! I need to experience a res delete car to convince me.

Ah right okay haha, surprised you went that far and changed your mind. Will you be popping over to BMC sometime soon? Perhaps we can meet there and you can hear mine.

Djs3saloon

Ah right okay haha, surprised you went that far and changed your mind. Will you be popping over to BMC sometime soon? Perhaps we can meet there and you can hear mine.
Yes, was disappointing but that's what it was.. I'm not sure mate, hopefully... I'll keep you posted. Dave

AudiNutta

Staff member
Gold Supporter
Yes, was disappointing but that's what it was.. I'm not sure mate, hopefully... I'll keep you posted. Dave

No worries, hope you are enjoying the new car.