Finally!! Got them and fitted em!

Rastamouse

Welsh Audi Nut
Reaction score
After the second attempt at getting these lights from fk they finally arrived on friday!( to cut a long story short, first time i ordered they were in stock only for fk to cancel and refund me saying they didnt have any! Anyway second time was successful )
Fitted them this morning,and im happy with the results.rear end looks totally different!
What ya reckon?
Before
ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1359901921418265

After
ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1359901965071368
ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1359901990460785
With lights on
ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1359902044587102
ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1359902067308945

Please excuse the car not being clean,weather not great here in north wales today!
Cheers guys
G

​Looking good, it transforms the overall look. A job well done. :) x

Why thank you sandra! Yeah think they look good, another mod crossed off the ever growing list.lol😄

They look good! Looks like a few people have cashed in on the lights :)

They look good! Looks like a few people have cashed in on the lights :)

Cheers whopper
I ordered the first set before xmas when the sale first started,only for them to mess me about and cancel ( after countless calls to germany and many an exchanged words!! ) then thought id give em one more try last week and everything went like clockwork.

Nice one...am still undecided if I like them or not.....but they do look good on your car.

Cheers
A

Very nice mate, obviously the weekend for fitting rear lights :). Did u find yours to be a flush fit, there's an ever so slight gap round mine on the outer edges.

Looking good.

Definately the way to go, so they are now on the list for me. Are they the smoked ones, take a pic in the dark please fella :thumbsup:

Very nice mate, obviously the weekend for fitting rear lights :). Did u find yours to be a flush fit, there's an ever so slight gap round mine on the outer edges.

Looking good.

Fit is pretty good to be honest,pretty much flush all way round,not as good a fit as oem tho

you get away without cutting mate?

Definately the way to go, so they are now on the list for me. Are they the smoked ones, take a pic in the dark please fella :thumbsup:

Yeah Mac,they are the smoked version.
Heres a couple of night shots,forgive the poor quality iphone pics!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1359922009802197
ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1359922039925047

Yeah i did,worked straight away!
Thanks for you're help anyway danny������

good stuff then your laughin mate
spot on these lights arnt they!

I like those but tinted the oem's instead

Yeah Mac,they are the smoked version.
Heres a couple of night shots,forgive the poor quality iphone pics!
View attachment 10769
View attachment 10770
They look a million $'s in the dark, do you need to get canbus thingys or are they a straight swap.
i ask coz ive had enough of canbus error free aftermarket,
i like these lights and would get a set as long as there not got something to trick the on board pc thingy
Thanks

They look a million $'s in the dark, do you need to get canbus thingys or are they a straight swap.
i ask coz ive had enough of canbus error free aftermarket,
i like these lights and would get a set as long as there not got something to trick the on board pc thingy
Thanks

Yeah they were just plug n play,had no issues with canbus errors,i dont have full dis so i dont think it affects my car.

Where did you get these from, been looking for these exact ones but no luck. Found some similar but not the same. Thanks. Louis

I have these but the non smoked version. I love them.
I got mine from BM-TOWN online.
http://www.bm-town.com/#/audi-a4b7-lighting/4539144436 Page 3, Style 5

same as Dectane lights

At night they are very bright, especially indicators. in the day I dont think they are as fantastic though. Not as bright as OEM in the day

Reactions: Louis_Ové
I have these but the non smoked version. I love them.
I got mine from BM-TOWN online.
http://www.bm-town.com/#/audi-a4b7-lighting/4539144436 Page 3, Style 5

same as Dectane lights

At night they are very bright, especially indicators. in the day I dont think they are as fantastic though. Not as bright as OEM in the day
Thanks, there is some good stuff on there, quite expensive compared to FK though

I have the estate version, they don't have reflectors in them, they supply a couple of ugly rectangular stick on reflectors, I found some better looking ones to make it MOT compliant.

They look great buddy, cant wait to get a set of LED tail lights for my B8 now :)