Finally got some pics of my S3!!

JamS3

Reaction score
Finally managed to take some pics of my S3 with a borrowed digital camera. Also coincided with fitting the new chrome mirrors....hopefully enjoy!

Jam - That is ACE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE it! We're defo gonan have to organise some sort of little north east meet for us chaps. it's a really nice colour you got there dude. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif All you dudes with S3's are peeing me off now..........:(

Cheers Mikey D and recomdos!

You don't see many about of my colour, its a strange one really, tends to change colour depending on how the sunlight in shining on it. It goes from a red like you see in the picture to a reddy orange when the sunlight is blasting on it!

Anyway I like it and it one of the rarer colours

Here is a example of how the colour changes..look towards the back of the car behind the mirror and that is where the sunlight is shining directly onto it. See how different it is to the front of the car where it is really red.

yeah - see what ya mean about the colour, I was looking at a tdi with S3 wheels similar to that colour when the sun hits it, hard to explain, almost like a 'peachy red' colour, might have a pic somewhere....... it was nice, had S3 wheels on etc /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Heinz Tomato Soup /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Looking good mate! The In.Pro mirrors really look no different to the OE ones in the pictures!

Rich

Can't go wrong with that colour, as it was that & yellow that was used in the brochures to sell the cars!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif

Nice one Jam - should look red most of the time then, what with the smog around here eh mate. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
r88per said:
Nice one Jam - should look red most of the time then, what with the smog around here eh mate. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

lmfao!