finally got myself an 8p2 s3 today :)

Lewbo

Reaction score
sold my car this thing this morning so went and go look at a 8p2 s3 today as i put a deposit down on it the other day, soon as i seen i absolutly loved it, so 45 mins later i drove away init and didnt stop smiling all 170 miles home :), the power is unbelieveable, pulls so nice compared to my old 2.0T, here is the spec of my s3
2008 57 dolphin grey, 35K, buckets( these are a must), bose, auto lights/wipers, interior light pack, power sun roof, ipod dock, phone prep, heat seats, rear sensors, bluetooth, aux in, optics grill thats all i can think of at the minute.
i will get pictures up of it tomorrow its mint condition, so very happy.

already have few mods i wanna do to it in time these include,
mkII RNS-E
Revo remap stage 1
autotech fuel pump internals
my11 rears

cant wait to see how it goes with remap, leaving stock for now till i get used to the power :).

pics or it didn't happen!
congrats on your new purchase, lovely specs and color.

Reactions: RedDejavu
Grey, buckets and sunroof was my original "must have" list - nice choice!

Sounds great mate, congrats!
My old A3 was Dolphin Grey and I loved it, fantastic colour.
Good job on the buckets - i'm jealous!

Nice one; great spec! Pics.....sig......!

Thanks for comments :), finally got round to taking a few pics today, will be changing my sig when I get on my laptop lol,
1286ee4b.jpg

e4543eea.jpg

5e11f7e1.jpg

a4e75164.jpg

69795577.jpg

2e6ac419.jpg

So glad I for buckets now there amazing :), just about to order some white LEDs for everywhere in the car and outside

Reactions: Paullie, Kelza and RedDejavu
Thanks mate, I wasn't so sure about the colour from the photos but in the flesh it looks so much better, that Is a shame bud they feel and look so good. Don't worry will be starting a thread for my new mods, won't be for a while now tho cos am little low on funds after buying the car lol.

Having come from a dolphin S3 I'm torn about the black grille, may be that I'm so used to silver, but I do love the buckets!

Nah not doing facelift again bud, not that it's hassle just that I wanna keep it all original, only extra mod am doing outside is the rear lights

Yes I had my11's on my last a3 and agree they are so much nicer, will go with my grill and thanks bud, yes I can tell the difference between 2.0T remapped And s3, not by hell of a lot as the 2.0T was at stage 2 and was running just over 250, but was constantly on power cos of the dsg, s3 pulls a lot harder and quicker as you would expect, can't wait to get it remapped :)

That s3 will be like a rocket ship when you get it remapped!! and heres me just making do with 200hp :) i need a remap!

Chris

Looks a beauty with that grill,good buy

Looking good mate, if the 8P2 S3 came with DSG I'd be bang on one!

A little heads up..... if those photos are taken on your drive then I'd blank out the name of that pub in the background, as it won't take a genius to work out where your car is kept overnight. :ninja:

You've got yourself a real cracker there, fella! MY11's will look fab. That grille gives the front end a real mean and stealthy edge, ..love it! :wub: xx

Appreciate all the comments guys :), love the car just want exuses to drive it lol and don't worry ads that isn't where I live it's at someone else house and I never really go but thanks for the Info will look out for stuff like that when taking future photos lol
Build thread to come soon enough

nice S3 mate! black mirrors will work i think and maybe black wheels also?? great spec though! Look to have found yourself a beaut! :applaus:

Looks great mate! Getting a soft spot for the 8p's!!

Thanks for all the comments guys, am already itching to get a remap but can't decide wether to go for revo or shark, I have heard loads of good reviews for both but can't decide which to go for lol