Finally got my first Audi as a present- Audi A3 2.0TDI Sport '54'

AjayB

MK5 Golf GT
Reaction score
Random picture, doesn't show the car off too much, but it's a start LOL.

Hopefully intend to get some MY11 rear lights, Pressed plate and lower it with H&R 45mm. Just for starters. Maybe fit an RSN-E as well.

photo.jpg

verry nice single grille conversion all the way. is it lava grey ?

Yeah it's Lava Grey, i love the colour. Single grille is a must, i forgot to mention that in the previous post. :D

Last edited:
Yeah the grille conversion will be done fairly soon, just need to get hold of the bumper and bonnet for a good price.. i'll get shopping around next week.

ive just sold my sport single front end for £40

The car has gone BACK! A/c unit needs replacing, brake disks are running low, injectors giving problems and the rear shocker has gone, also the car has a buckled alloy, didnt mind much when purchased as i intended to change them. took the car back today, the garage tried to blame me for the damage to alloys and want to keep £200 of the sum i payed, i were adamant it wasnt me as i havent driven it roughly. so i decided to get in touch with the previous owner, who admitted to doing it himself before the garage took it off him. taken legal advice and will be pushing for my full refund or else it will get messy for the garage as they sold an unfit vehicle for its purpose. what a headache!

Last edited:
Reactions: RedDejavu
The car has gone BACK! A/c unit needs replacing, break disks are running low, injectors giving problems and the rear shocker has gone, also the car has a buckled alloy, didnt mind much when purchased as i intended to change them. took the car back today, the garage tried to blame me for the damage to alloys and want to keep £200 of the sum i payed, i were adamant it wasnt me as i havent driven it roughly. so i decided to get in touch with the previous owner, who admitted to doing it himself before the garage took it off him. taken legal advice and will be pushing for my full refund or else it will get messy for the garage as they sold an unfit vehicle for the its purpose. what a headache!

Fair play to you buddy. Wish you get everything sorted!

Cheers guys, hopefully will get it sorted soon. just a headache to have all this with my 1st car, not i idea of happy motoring. Oh well at least i can now try and get a face lift model once i get my money lol

Last edited: