Finally got my baby...

Tekin

Reaction score
...picked her up not to long ago, i have wanted an S3 for ages as you all know :). Been meaning to proper clean her up before posting any details/pics etc etc but couldn't resist.

Will post better pics soon, in the mean time you will have to bare this one i took on my N95 the other day.

audinets3v2ef8.jpg

Audi S3 8L, 2002, BAM 225 BHP, Polished Mirrors, Lowered, Upgraded Front Break Disks (Drilled), Light Tints, Leather/Alcantara Seats, Bose Upgrade 6 CD Changer and Avus 17'' Alloys. Thats it really pretty much standard.

well done fella,that looks the same as mine when i bought it,good choice in colour and you cant be alacantra interior although mine has now started to bobble.:sadlike:.enjoy mate:greyrs4:

Nice clean car.. the back wheels camber out quite abit tho dont they, what has it been lowerd on?

Cheers for all the comments lads! Not sure how much its been lowered think it was a springs only jobby by the looks of things...might need to put some spacers at the rear to make the car sit and look better although the arches may rub on the wheels