Finally going to be working on 'Anne' again!

AudiC

A4 2.0
Reaction score
I bought my Audi A4 B6 2003 2.0 FSI for £250 from a scrap yard, I just saw too much potential to let it be crushed. Having gone from, what i believe to be, useless over-engineering of Volvo's, I was shocked to find out just how user friendly these cars are.

The car was delivered the next day, and I had been told that there was an issue with the airbag, water pump and timing belt. The airbag issue was easy, just like I suspected, the standard electrical connection issue underneath the passenger seat.

Getting to the water pump, I shall admit, has been a challenge, however it has been a challenge I was so happy to take on. It is amazing what you can learn by tinkering about with a ratchet! I had to leave it for a few months as I have moved house, but this weekend I'll finally be able to finish the job, Cant wait!

20180911 1308531 min
20180917 120001 min

Good save, nice to see a car being rescued, looks tidy as well. Nice to see you're not afraid to get stuck in as well. Look forward to seeing it finished.
I wish they had thought of something better with the AC regarding slam panel removal.

Good save, nice to see a car being rescued, looks tidy as well. Nice to see you're not afraid to get stuck in as well. Look forward to seeing it finished.
I wish they had thought of something better with the AC regarding slam panel removal.
You don't have to tell me twice... having to step around parts that should be able to be taken off, but cant... It just gets in the way. Oh well, for the money, who am I to complain

You are supposed to use a threaded bar where the bumper bolts are removed and the slam panel slides forward on that a little, but it only gives restricted access.