Finally found one...!

evans1089

Reaction score
Website
www.akbryanmoulds.co.uk
So after a month of looking on eBay, autotrader and piston heads, I ended up buying one in the auction

Traveled to Bedford Friday morning for this:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442084516901883

The online description was terrible. Didn't even know it had LED DRLs etc. So we got there and founds its top of the range!

CAP clean was £23,000. Which i was excited about considering I was thinking of spending up to £30,000.
So the bidding started at 20k. I though great, I've got this for like £25,000... Once the dealers had stopped biding on it as it reached its CAP value, there were just me and one other person. Obviously they were buying for it themselves as well as I ended up paying £29,500 in total lol! I was shitting myself.
So it has pretty much every option going, even came with the roof box !

More pictures will follow when I get chance to detail it after it stops raining here:
So it's a BI-TDI all road. In metallic brown.
2012, 50k miles and full history. Sure do love my gadgets
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442084754033254

Does anyone want a genuine Audi roof box and rail bars? Message me

Reactions: IceHanger and Sandra
Congrats squire and welcome to the Bitdi club! You are a braver man than me - I love the idea of auctions, but have to stay away, not because of the bidding on what I want, it's the bidding on everything I don't want that worries me!

Car looks great, I love the colour, think it suits the allroad perfectly.

So come on then what's the spec???? Did you get your sunroof in the end ? ( can't really see from the pics....).

Enjoy!

Reactions: evans1089
Looks fantastic. As above, let's hear all the good things it has please while you wait for the rain to stop :) x

Looks great, I fancy an Allroad next myself

Yea it has the sunroof mmi touch plus, memory with vented and heated seats. Came with roof box and bars, window blinds, TV screens. Ami cables etc.

Probably missed a lot! I like playing with the adaptive air suspension!

Reactions: Sandra
Looking good bud glad you found one

I would offer you some cash for the roof bars and box but I think from the pic the all road has a different set of bars to the standard avant

Unique allroad (marmite) colour and you've got the upgraded 19" wheels too. Well done. I'd be interested in the roof box etc. if I were closer (I'm in Scotland), but I've got to shift some wheels and tyres from my old allroad first...

Unique allroad (marmite) colour and you've got the upgraded 19" wheels too. Well done. I'd be interested in the roof box etc. if I were closer (I'm in Scotland), but I've got to shift some wheels and tyres from my old allroad first...
Sure is! Give me a shout if your interested, I can get it posted no problem.

Looking good bud glad you found one

I would offer you some cash for the roof bars and box but I think from the pic the all road has a different set of bars to the standard avant
Correct. The AllRoad has raised roof rails whilst the standard Avant has flush rails so it is not a straight swap, but the box would probably be OK and it may be that you can swap the feet and therefore use the bars

I have just bought a roof box lol.
How much ya want for the bars then fella? :friends:

Are your roof bars still for sale
And is everything there ready to fit up

Just looked
08 onwards
I have b7 :(
Thanks anyways