I'd like to post some pictures but not sure how :S

Sprint Blue
56Plate
40000miles on the clock
Bose system
Ipod Docking station
Flat Bottom Multi Function Steering Wheel

Dom

Lovely colour spring blue and you'll love the bose. Look forward to seeing the pics.

get a photobucket account, load them up. Get the direct link and paste it into the add image button.

we need pictures :) congrats on the purchase

I need to give it a good clean at the weekend, but i'll put some up when i get the chance, got to go to work now :( but in the new car :D

how much do u spend on fuel a week? am looking into buying 1.

Well i've had the car 4days and put £100 in fuel :( but i've been taking my friends out and i've only just got it so been driving everywhere. I assumed that i'd put twice as much petrol in it than i used to in the old car. So £40quid a week.

I want some pictures of her when she's clean. Don't like taking pictures of her when she's all dirty:yum:

Weekend is the only time i get to clean her in the day light.

SDC10705.jpg

SDC10707.jpg

SDC10711.jpg

SDC10712.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Your brakes are red; what's going on there then?.

Nice car mate, enjoy!

Not sure, bought the car with them done that way. was thinking it was weird, what colour should they be?

Black with grey fascia plate and S3 Lodi on the plate. TBH red looks quite funky.

Sounds like they've just painted the caliber red then. Can you take a pic at some point from side on to get a better view. Interested in doing this.

Looks nice, any pics of interior?

Got any plans? I'd go:

H&R Spacers
Black edition wheels
Remap
MY11 rear clusters

but not necessarily in that order!

Sounds like they've just painted the caliber red then. Can you take a pic at some point from side on to get a better view. Interested in doing this.

I will do, might be mid week before i get chance to post them up though i'm affraid.

Looks nice, any pics of interior?

Got any plans? I'd go:

H&R Spacers
Black edition wheels
Remap
MY11 rear clusters

but not necessarily in that order!

I was thinking of going honey comb front grill and getting alloys sprayed gloss black and the deffuser as well. But i'm not too sure about that yet, thinking of just leaving it standard, i'd feel like a boy racer if i started messing with colours and stuff... (i think ;) )

Remap (AMD or Revo i was thinking)
But before a remap i was thinking milltek turbo back exhaust system decat?? Just have a sleeve pipe so when mot came around i could just pop it back in, not sure if that'd work though :s
Spacers i had thought about for the last few cars i've owned but never got round to buying any.
Already replaced all interior lights with white leds, replaced drl's with white leds thanks to itwasntme on this page, just waiting for side lights, which should be here today actually, just need to get home and swop. Number plate lights are white as well.
Dump valve to replace the oem one.
Air filter, not one to replace the air box but a filterment bit.
Then worry about the clutch once it's been remap'd :( Hopefully be pushing 330bhp.... Probably dreaming but there's nothing wrong with that :D
Then there's the apparent mot thing that's meant to pick up remap's and fail your mot. Hope that's bull.....

I'll get some interior pictures up at the weekend, havent given the inside a proper good clean yet.