FINALLY, after looking for so long, I have my A3.........Awesome Spec!

+1 hurry up Bugsy!!!

ok ok I'll get some pics up this weekend ha

Coilys will be on by the end of the month too and polished up for detailed :icon_thumright: I've got loads of things bought but its just getting round to get them all sorted and fitted

Thought I might aswell update my thread, managed to fit my S3 vents last weekend before HPLD...

IMG00435-20110823-1249.jpg

And finally got my coilys on last night.....

low-3.jpg

low-4.jpg

low-1.jpg

low-2.jpg

Really impressed with the handling and how low the car is!

Big Thanks to Jim and Ben (Rodders) for fitting them last night! :thumbleft:

Bugsy

Is that all the way down all round Lee? Looks abit reverse rakey?

I dont think it got set to any particular height,they just went on how they were sat with Jims 19s.

I massive improvement Lee,i'm sure once you've set them to your taste they will look even better.

And you cant go wrong with weitecs mate.

Now start that hunt for some wheels,thats going to have the even bigger impact,keep up the good work ;)

Which was all the way down iirc

It wasnt bro,cos jim changed the springs for fk's on the rear in the end,it will go crazy low,also the front has a little more to ;)

Spot on Lee, really coming on well.

Back end will look A1 with that other mod u have planned :shutup2: am def jel! Lol

Cheers Lingy, I am a fan of them but really don't know which ones I want, so many out there!

Spot on Lee, really coming on well.

Back end will look A1 with that other mod u have planned :shutup2: am def jel! Lol

Yeah that'll go on some time over winter, but lets hope it doesn't look like an A1! haha
Looks good lee:thumbsup: Get that grille on and it will look even better and alot more mean:wub:
New rims:wub:

Yeah I wana get that on asap Ash but I need to find a diy thread on how to do it seen as I need to get the bumper off!

this is looking good Lee.. All the little touches are adding up nicely

Cant be the car from junction 27 that I looked at as that was an absolute shed! Seemed to have a few dubs around the place though.

nice spec, similar to my old S-Line bar the xenons......just wondering why your steering wheel doesn't have the s-line logo on it? or did audi not put them on all s-lines?

just wondering why your steering wheel doesn't have the s-line logo on it? or did audi not put them on all s-lines?

Mine was the same, something to do with the Audi exclusive package I think. The 2 tone seats and steering wheel don't have the S line monika but does have the S line sill covers and S line exterior kit.

Hello! Its been a while since I've been on any of the forums so thought I'd give you all a little update seen as I finally got around to fitting my optics grill and plate delete.

So here's a few recent pics with the grill fitted and using some new products.

photo.jpg

photo-1.jpg

photo-2.jpg

photo-4.jpg

photo-5.jpg

I love the back on this pic...

photo-6.jpg

I've still got a few bits to fit like the gloss B pillars, S3 rear and carbon interior bits but over the last few weeks I've been looking for some new wheels and a flat bottom steering wheel.

Cheers

Reactions: Paullie
Wow, that is awesome looking.

Nice looking car. Really like that all black grill makes the car really aggresive/gangster looking::cool:

Wow, that is awesome looking.

Thanks, there's more to come.....much more!

Nice looking car. Really like that all black grill makes the car really aggresive/gangster looking::cool:

HA Cheers

Very stealthy!

Looks awesome Lee :yes:

Cheers mate, how's my twin coming along? lol
Looks the business matey, when you getting your S3 rear on:o.k:

Oh Yes and all the other bits I have lying around, I hate this weather!!

Wow Lee!!!! Loving the new look front end, ..the grille and plate delete make a MASSIVE difference to the overall look. Top work, Dude!! Loving it, very stealthy and sexy. :wub: xx

Reactions: Bugsy_27
Wow Lee!!!! Loving the new look front end, ..the grille and plate delete make a MASSIVE difference to the overall look. Top work, Dude!! Loving it, very stealthy and sexy. :wub: xx

Thanks Paullie, as said on your thread, I love what you've done to yours!

UPDATE!!

As some of you know I've been unsure about what wheels to go for and found plenty of different types then I found this bargain on ebay and had to snatch it up....

photo-8.jpg

Its from a 60 reg Black Edition A3 so its in perfect condition and has the new MY11 airbag as well as white stitching to match my interior and seats.

I guess the wheels are going to have to wait but at least now I know which ones I'm looking for. Here's a couple of pics from fitting the wheel today...

Before

photo-9.jpg

After

photo-10.jpg

Bugsy

What a difference!

Lifts the dash really well.

I'll be next!

All thanks to me eh! haha joke. looks really good that mate glad nothing went bang haha!

All thanks to me eh! haha joke. looks really good that mate glad nothing went bang haha!

Haha Yes a big THANK YOU to you mate for finding it for me although Dara doesn't seem to agree h

Looks awesome mate, any updates ( S3 rear etc) :rock:

I do have other bits which I'm yet to fit.....S3 Rear and interior parts!

Cheers

What a difference!

Lifts the dash really well.

I'll be next!

Cheers Wez

Steering wheel is a nice upgrade Lee :wub:

Thanks mate, got a few more bits to fit but STILL struggling on wheel choice. I do really like the speed lines but they're getting more and more popular!

loving that steering wheel mate looking good

Thanks Fran, I like you're new 'paint job' too ;)

UPDATE!!

As some of you know I've been unsure about what wheels to go for and found plenty of different types then I found this bargain on ebay and had to snatch it up....

photo-8.jpg

Its from a 60 reg Black Edition A3 so its in perfect condition and has the new MY11 airbag as well as white stitching to match my interior and seats.

I guess the wheels are going to have to wait but at least now I know which ones I'm looking for. Here's a couple of pics from fitting the wheel today...

Before

photo-9.jpg

After

photo-10.jpg

Bugsy

Looks good lee keep up the good work

Long time no see "ASH B".......I think a lot of people on ASN ...Missed u ....:crying:.....Happy to see u back. :friends:

Last edited: