Few simple S3 questions for the Pro`s...

warleydaddy

Reaction score
Hi guys.. 1st post here,as ive made the (well needed) step away from Cosworth x3 ownership,and steped over to Audi,and had an S3...

Looked in to a few little bits and bobs for it,and having a friend who has an S3 has helped me too..

Just wondering,whats good,and whats not really???

Best,

Plugs,
Oil,
Cone,or uprated panel filter,
And anything else that you guys can recomend for a little bit more fun out of...

Cheers in advance,

Pete..:beerchug:

Ohhh ment to say,Ive fitted a Forge recirc valve,as ive heard that the standard 1 isnt up to much,and a silicone intake hose,as it looked a tad flimsy,and didnt really trust it,as it looked like it could collapse abit under hard driving..

Cheers again..

Pete...

Pete, are you from Wolverhampton and a previous meber on Passionford?

Your username rings a bell.

I am on Passionford, but saw the light an also purchased an S3, loving it too!!!

Sorry to be off-topic...:)

Sorry mate, yea Dudley sounds right now you mention lol.

Hope things are well. You had a black 3 door to name one, correct?

How are you enjoying the S3? I've been told to pop over to Wombourne and visit Performance Torque for a remap and RR, what are your thoughts on this? I had considered MIJ after learning the guy is a member on here, but then was told of the above mentioned...

Haha,Yeh thats me,do miss that 3dr abit,but had to move on,and aways fancied a S3,so saw 1 for the right cash,and thought id go for it...

TBH,i dont really know too much on the "Audi Scene" at the min,hence this post,but im getting mine mapped by a guy off PF,as im good friends with him,he knows what hes doing,and its a lot less than others quote...

Ive sent you a PM,wanna drop me a line back please fella..

Pete...

Sounds good mate, and is that going to be a remap by Stu by any chance lol? ;)

Might have to drop him a line myself haha!

You won't go wrong with an S3, very much fun indeed!