Few questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camerz

Reaction score
Hi all, bought some bi xenon headlamps for my 09 plate s line and they turned up today. Its going to be quite abit before they're fitted as i need to save a bit up and do it right. As i had a corsa before it was less complicated, but the questions are..

i still need the ballasts and im not sure which ones (saw hella ones but still unsure)
guy told me the bulb type was d3s just double checking?
and also do any garages at all fit them because theres a garage near me that does ecu remapping and work but i didnt think it would be likely for them to have VCDS?

thanks and sorry if i've mentioned things that have already been covered.

D3S bulb yes.

Did you buy these of ebay, if so, I'd be very careful they're not left hand drive ones which will fail mot, there's a guy called msenterprises on ebay who dupes people into buying lhd ones.

I can fit them if interested & get the modules.

Verify the part numbers if I was you, to be sure.

As others have said need d3s bulbs and ash has linked the correct ballasts needed and I also have a pair of osram d3s OEM bulbs for £30 all in with postage if needed. Just let me know thanks

As others have said need d3s bulbs and ash has linked the correct ballasts needed and I also have a pair of osram d3s OEM bulbs for £30 all in with postage if needed. Just let me know thanks

if you have item to sell, please use classifieds section. Camerz you now have the size and info you require. If you wish to purchase the bulbs please contact the seller through pm. Thank you

Thread locked

Status
Not open for further replies.