Few Questions!

whitey

Reaction score
Hi, please bear with and apologies if its all been asked before but its easier if i keep the things i want to know in one place and going of other forum usage i know there are usually one or two 'oracles' and will prob answer most in one go! - Paulie has been a star so far!

So, car is the wifes/family car and looking to maybe do a few bits but dont know what can cant be done etc

Car in question is a 59 plate A3 Sportback Sline. pic below -

164796_10150100552481014_604951013_7978594_2557432_n.jpg

• Bulbs - wanting to change them to white ones as yellow sucks lol - Paulie pointed in direction and going to message a member to see if can help. However DRL bulbs seem to be the issue.
  • Alloys - what are they worth? Toying with a refurb but then again may sell and get some replica rotors?
  • Bluetooth. Doesnt have it can it be fitted aside from a parrot kit?
  • Whats RNS-E etc??? - is this sat nav?
  • As above, i think its audi concert, where best to maybe get the sat nav or a better one and how much am i looking at?
  • Is rear park OEM available to get fitted other than at Audi and their daft pricies?
  • Car will be getting tinted soon hopefully.
  • Any other cheap, easy mods worth doing?
  • Calipers need painting, thinking black or silver, suggestions? Will add an S logo on aswell.
Will prob have more Q's at some point but any help appreciated to get me started!

Thanks

Whitey