Few Pictures

grathies

More Points Than Portsmouth FC
Reaction score
Alright fellas, not been on here for a bit, busy with work/travelling/life etc

Finally got round to giving the Audi a quick wash on friday, cleaned it up a bit and decided to take a couple of photos, try out some new techniques Ive learned... didnt really work but thought Id let you all see the beast is still in one piece and doing me proud!

01080808.jpg

02080808.jpg

03080808.jpg

04080808.jpg

05080808.jpg

06080808.jpg

07080808.jpg

08080808.jpg

09080808.jpg

10080808.jpg

Hope everyone on heres been ok and keeping well!

nice pics Ryan...looks like an Avant on the last pic

Thanks mate, still love the car, really cant fault an S3 as a daily car for commuting, shopping, trips to the dump etc!

Big boot space especially with the rear seats down! Plus it get to the tip quicker than the average car :p

I use my car as a workhorse to make the most of all its features, the only thing I wont take in my car is a dog (Hence Im now single again ;) )

my kids are chuffed if they go in mine :p

my dog loves the space in the boot haha

good to see you back fella.....apologies for the 'tail' with the 'owned' pics in his signature, slightly deluded:lmfao:

Cheers dude, would love to say its great to be back... But Im just bored lol

You still running your Custard-Code? Hear they cant pull the skin of a rice pudding ;)

good to see ya back mate,yeah wheels look spot on,ive seen silver s3 with similar wheels around Reading,have u been around Reading lately?

Cheers lads, I have my days when I like the wheels, others when Im not so sure

Think they do suit the car but Im just fussy at times! Wish they were 19s at times to fill the arches a little bit more but I like to drive my car properly and not just cruise thru McDonalds of a friday night so think 18s are the best option for me still.

Loving this credit crunch mallarky too btw, everyones driving really slow on the dual carriageways/motorway in the inside lanes, its brilliant! Long live the S3!

Oh and not been in Reading lately, my ego prevents me from entering areas with Championship Football team too often :p

Hope they havent got Brocks, I was enjoying being unique!

ooh cheap shot,im a villa fan at heart, but got to see both teams as much as poss mate.dont think they are brocks but look similar

Cheap shots are better than the stupidly high shots we took yesterday at Wembly... Im wondering if we were training at a rugby ground during the off season cause we could have converted some nice trys!

And thanks David, but the air-freshner makes it better imo ;) Was my first and still favourite modification on the car