few pics of my new front end.

ALPINE

Yes its diesel, now cry u lost
Reaction score
as said.. heres a few pics of my front end now.. stupid splitters are off.. projector head lights are in,

15052008260.jpg

15052008261.jpg

15052008263.jpg

15052008274.jpg

15052008265.jpg

15052008277.jpg

opinions please. head lights now match the color of the R8 wannabe lights!

im going to put a chrome strip round the lower grill perimiter just under number plate too when i can find some decent chrome pipeing. thats prob it for now as we found out were 3 months preggas yesterday!

Congrats on the bubby :)

Looking good much better with those splitters gone.

whats the beam pattern like on those aftermarket projectors? can you show us a pic from inside the car looking out when its dark with the lights on?

the reason i ask is the aftermarket projector lenses are supposed to be pretty shocking. I recently baught some OE projectors to fit to mine but due to some unfortunate shipping errors and hasty ebay purchases i ended up with a pair of OE valeo lamps one of which was broken, and a depo aftermarket replacement for the broken one.

I dismantled the damaged valeo lamp to gut it for the projector to fit into a depo replacement as i didnt want to take the risk of joey modding the new lamps, fitting them and then finding out the beam pattern is horriffic!

The lights on yours look good, i'm not sure the angel eyes and the R8 things work together though, they certainly arent to my taste, i'd probably disconnect the angel rings and leave the r8 bits.

the beams on them are good m8.. light up signs miles away! they have a nice blueish purple tint to them. as for taking a pic of them inside car, i will try but there is not really any visable beam on road, there lust flood light like!! lol i will try and find a road with signs for you and take a pic this evenin.

oh and cheers for liking the R8 lights, i think us 2 are the only peeps on here that like them, i do certainly get some looks and peeps even pull over in the dark to see whats behind them!

Are these projectors the same as my Xenons on the S4???

the new lights look good! where did u get them from? i'm after the same but with the black surround.

have they got orange reflectors or is it reflection from coloured bulbs? add some chrome bulbs if its just reflection

Congrads on the baby fella, get all your bits now LOL.

It looks good.

have they got orange reflectors or is it reflection from coloured bulbs? add some chrome bulbs if its just reflection

yep chrome bulbs needed! lol

the new lights look good! where did u get them from? i'm after the same but with the black surround.

i bought them off a fellow audi sport member. and mine are the black surrounded ones also.

the aftermarket black ones come up on ebay quite often

ive just dismantled a set of facelift lamps and painted the chrome internals (bar the reflectors on the main beam and indicators). Bit of a hassle dismantling them etc, but they should look pretty good once they're back together and on the car, cost less than the aftermarket angel eye ones, and from what ive heard should perform better too due to the poor quality of the optics in the aftermarket lamps.

Will have pics up soon once i get them back together and installed!