Reaction score
Don't think it looks bad :)

P1010413.jpg

P1010406.jpg

P1010402.jpg

rs4-3.jpg

P1010409-4.jpg

rs4-2.jpg

what a wicked looking motor that is, i have the DTM and only wish i could have a RS4

Good luck with it

James

great looking car .... really like the rear of the rs4 looks fat !

Love it, where did the wrap go?

Interesting rear lights.

Fab...have you had many issues with it?

I'd love one...worried over coking and damper issues so better if I can find one already done.

Best car ever :) can't part with it, it's actually getting better and better :)

Did you get the wheels refurbed? What colour are they? The colour goes very well with the car!

Yeah had them refurbed in Titanium and matched my mirrors :)

I prefer the colour rims you have. I've got silver car and silver rims and they don't look as good.

I bet yours are significantly easier to keep clean too!!

I'm always surprised how many miles on these cars.

Mine's a 2007 also, with only 22,000 miles on the clock.

I suspect they are so expensive here in Oz, people choose not to drive them too much!

Could you tell me who did the rims and at what cost please, been looking for this colour for mine but local guys unable to do it. Cheers.

Could you tell me who did the rims and at what cost please, been looking for this colour for mine but local guys unable to do it. Cheers.

Hi, I used my local VW Bodyshop, they have the correct paintcode and matt laquer finish

Cheers

Thanks for the reply, I'll try the same method as I know the paintcode I want. Roughly what sort of cost for 4 wheels if you don't mind me asking?

looks awesome how much did them rear clusters set you back if you dont mind me asking as i might get a set for mine

Looks so good. Putting me of buying a b8 s4!!

Really nice mate,they look mean in black.if you ever want paint correcting and detail or enhancement and detail give me a shout.

Beautiful car, wanted titanium finish on mine but the mrs wanted to keep the silver diamond cut. What mpg do you get out of it?