Few 8P OEM Bluetooth retro-fit questions....

Nessy

VW + Audi mad
Reaction score
I'd like to fit OEM Audi Bluetooth to my '06 8P S Line but despite having read loads and loads on this and other forums am still a little confused over a few things?

Here we go;
1) I'm going to buy a Genuine Ross-Tech VCDS cable to code the Bluetooth in but my car has Bose fitted, I've seen some retro-fit threads talk as if Bose makes a difference? I can't see why?
I've recently changed the original Concert single-CD head unit to a 6-disc Symphony unit and it was a straight swap with no difference in wiring visually to a non-Bose set-up?
Based on these observations the Bluetooth install should be just a simple plug and play?

2) Where is the factory location for the Bluetooth module?
I keep seeing references to under the front seat, but conflicting info as to whether this is on the nearside or offside of a RHD vehicle?Does it differ for LHD vehicles?

3) Is there a guide showing simple step by step procedures in how to code everything in?
I've read all the guides on how to physically install the equipment but none seems to really clearly explain how to code it in?

Thanks in advance!

If you need a supply/fit solution, give me a shout :)

Boss yes there is a wire been covered on here

Location is under passenger seat but people put retrofits behind the glove box

Coding is in telephone 77 all covered on the Ross tech site

Sent from a phone via magic

Last edited:
Thanks for your quick replies!
Tbh NHN I'd very much like a quote for a system fitted, are you able to PM/start a conversation about it?
Thanks.