Ferodo DS2500

jack.s

Reaction score
Hi all, can anybody recomend a good place to purchase a full set of these pads for at the best price?

I'm sure badger 5 can supply them. I got mine through a company called tsr performance, a vag tuning company near Bridgwater who were pretty good on price. You could also check with you local car parts centre.

cool thanks for the links, does anyone know if their are pad wear sensors on the back or is it just the front?

OE pads have wear sensors on the front passenger side only. DS2500s don't have a wear sensor so you need to short out the plug in the loom to avoid it pinging on everytime you start the car.

There's little to no point upgrading the rear pads as well. You might as well stick to OE. Cheaper and the rears don't do enough braking to warrant a pad upgrade.

Sadly I can't advise too much on where to buy the S3 pads, but I bought mine (Brembo) from Camskill. As long as you know the code for the part number they usually work out quite good value.

Yea i thought that might be the case with the rears. found some cheap brembo ones on the bay for the rear so going with those and save for some ds2500 up front.

There's little to no point upgrading the rear pads as well. You might as well stick to OE. Cheaper and the rears don't do enough braking to warrant a pad upgrade.

Sadly I can't advise too much on where to buy the S3 pads, but I bought mine (Brembo) from Camskill. As long as you know the code for the part number they usually work out quite good value.