Female drink driver would be jailed if she had been a man

Pinky1959

Reaction score
I read yesterday that a lady with previous drink driving convictions would have been going straight to prison if she had been a male , This was said by a female judge after the previous alcoholic had been caught drink driving for the 2nd or 3 rd time .

I thought these comments were way out of order , Are Judges allowed to make comments like this ?
Do you think it is right ?
Discuss

Not right bro at all. But dosent supprise me nowdays seems its how it is.....

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Pinky1959
Absolute disgrace, gender should have no bearing on the crime or sentencing. I couldn’t believe it when I heard about it. The judge is clearly out of touch and needs to be educated or removed.

Reactions: Alistair D, simonali, Pinky1959 and 1 other person
Happens all the time women commit a crime a man would be locked up for but because it’s a woman with kids they get a suspended sentence, the fact a man has kids is irrelevant when it comes to sentencing, it should be same crime same time

Reactions: Pinky1959, V6Tom and Philb65
Advised the judge has been referred to the Independent Judicial Conduct Investigations Office so hopefully she will get 000000in b0other for her comments , but could the guilty party be made come back to court fo0r re sentencing ?

Reactions: V6Tom
She definitely should be coming back for proper sentencing! Hopefully by a non bias judge who actually respects the law hes there to enforce....

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk